Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Ten th ings or more

These are ten things or more to do in a moment's time.

Time; exercise the time away. Then find something else to do.

Controlled breathing; think to hold still and breath in slowly enough to do thinking and feel your heart. This can leave you feeling undead so be careful till you are no longer undead by feel.

Love; I will love my coworkers and customers no matter the point.

Rim protector; Utah's rim protector stops being one.

Dr appointment; the doctor sees me soon enough, even though I was sorta late.

Psychosis; I discovered a perfect idea of a suggestion, "even though it says I have psychosis on a letter, I don't have psychosis."

Manifest; manifestation is done by thinking about things, so the things that are there seem to happen the point that you think about. This is done unless not necessary.

Things done; an these things are done to make sure I lose weight. Exercise enough, think to use topiramate and stay active as I eat right and less enough calories.

Done; I think I am done now. This is just as I can opt to do work and play as I need to do things.

Sure thing; the idea is a sure thing good to come to fruition and made into the effect of creating by the point. So I am assured that I will get back my tape measure.

Weight; I will lose 8 lbs by four days from now without rebound if necessary.

Things; things work using their useful parts, thinking about this I may have found the secret to life. The fact is the effect of activity and this is drinking water with doing things for idea to be achieved. But, don't drink too much.

You don't need to; when some say you don't need to lose weight, you lose weight and keep it off.

Getting fatter; no longer are we getting fatter. This works to make you lose weight when heard in a commercial.

Ad; no longer do we have add more appropriately stated ADD. So I can say, "I av ADD a mo."

Think and do; think of the moment and do what is appropriate by feel. Think to feel and you can do what's needed, this is done if necessary enough to do what's needed. This will ensure the thunder to win.

Think en do; think and do what you think is right, if you want to do things then that is what counts.

If an do; if an idea exists by feel, the effect is done and finished. So think and do by feel is done, if necessary sometimes time is necessary to calm down.

This is what I remember of that time, and yet now he that bears responsibility for this is no longer here. So I guess I am safe.

Think and know; think and know about whatever you willingly want to know or realize that things are what they are by fee or feel.

This is the way to defeat the illusion, then make better with what you have. Otherwise you make do with what isn't there. If you believe the illusion, then you can sometimes feel worse than you actually are at the moment. No more hiding under the veil of the illusion. Time to do something useful.

Thinking; after thinking about this idea of the illusion, if I think about being there then I am there. The illusion of this is thus, I am only where I am and thought is what causes this to exist by feel. This is just then, not now sorta thing so go on with your own way.

Things; the things you drink or eat even if a little bit, is sometimes enough to settle hunger. I know what to eat or drink to sooth any hunger.

Winning; when getting close, I am supposed to win. Don't you think?

Stretching; I no longer stretch myself beyond my means.

My funds; my funds return to me double that which I can spend.

Pressure points; any pressure point backlash is negated. These are overheld pressure points.

1000 bucks; I need a thousand bucks and to buy less stuff.

Whenever; when I pass a certain point I don't feel hungry anymore.

Agreed; were agreed by feel with what is done. So let bygones be bygones. Let peace prevail.

Pushing; I no longer push things that need not be pushed upon another that can feel put upon. This is to guarantee a more lasting friendship.

Thinking; the thought behind this idea is simple and direct, think and do what seems in the best interest for others including yourself. So if you direct your will by thinking, you can get good results by feel. This is the way things work.

Ciou, I will leave you with that thought. So thinking to improve I will farewell now he is gone. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *