Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Fee or free

This is a reflection of several days that I am free by what I do and use fee or fae to get what I want. Here are a list of things to try:

Stability; my stability isn't effected no matter what occurs and thus I will always remain a stable person.

I am; I am aware of the word and the way. So I will say this, I am not a target anymore, so I feel that things are cool.

Maria or others; she, he or it no longer is stressed even now.

Bad luck; there's no bad luck here. In fact you have good luck by picking up a coin.

Mail; Lafayette reduces the amount of mail he sends me by feel or fee.

Focus; on focus the person realizes what is reality and what is illusion or delusion. Thinking of what to do next.

Cycles; as things come in cycles or idea, things done aren't repeated. So I think this is a safe day to go exercise.

Think; people don't mind me and they won't. Even if stressed out a bit. However if you think positive then people will be more open.

Energy gate; the curtain is a gateway, once pushed aside all you need to do is enter. The gateway goes to the brighter side of life, so if life exists there then the gateway exists. Otherwise it's just a curtain.

Thinking alike; thinking alike I think that there should be a divide of attention and thinking things through allows the divide to disappear.

Energy; the energy is there provided by the body channeling the sun energy in of the gate, though I think it's use of the energy if the energy is too much or too little.

Some things are up to you for what you do with the energy. This results in the energetic prophet, that seems to know things before they are known or knowable an fae or hand feel.

Teachers; the teachers are pleased with what is done. Their stress disappears. This is what I saw happening, whether or not if it does.

Moment; she does not mind what's in my room.

Winning; by submitting the name or word, I win the drawing.

Teleport; the teleport is done so let's get to destructing the place. It used to be a good place to be. Now it's not though, so be it.

This isn't a physical destruction, this is a spirit bombing of the spirits in the area. Knocking out the free floating spirits by feel and driving them away.

End; Think to press the button, the enter key, and it's done where you do the right things.

Done; this is the done point where you create when you do things until you don't need to create some point.

Create point; this is where you think of what to create and then go about your life to do so in time.

Roach; no roach here, think to eradicate real roaches by feel. This is a must.

Think; think then realize then know, this is what you or others are about to do and what may occur by feel. Then by now you can imagine the point, aspects of the ideal past may influence this idea. So you have to be careful about things. This is true unless you know it's not needed. Then it doesn't matter.

Imagine; focus your feelings and think about what you want to realize. Then what you want is realized by visual imagination of what you want.

New room 19 inhabitant; the room will stay inhabitated unless he or she has a criminal background.

Workday payday; I win at least 1000 dollars from the Katt 100.5. My bad luck turns to good luck, this happens no matter the point.

I am well; think and know things by what you do. Things work out by what occurs. This uses the spirit of divinorium.

New tenant; the tenant for number 19, he is alright and not moody with a good disposition. He is non violent or chares by idea or disposition. So think if he is about to strike me, then I will or he will leave the area before he does. That will answer the end.

The ending; whatever happened, we have a good relationship with no resorting to violence. We don't ruin it either. This is it for now.

Definings:
Uase; erase by feel
Em; remember or memory
Res; good luck
Nes; bad luck, negative self known for negative actions.
Es; especially
Esp; extra sensory or self-aware by perception
Le; less, thoughtless
Mo; more, money, think
Ne; negate

Other things:

Sun invocation; think of what you want and state or think "the sun gives what I need by the power of the angel haaiah."

Now think of what you need or want for sun interaction and angel occurrence.

This works by pointing out what you need and thought communication creates what you want. That is the sun invocation by feel.

Maria; she can handle the stress of her job. This makes it as though she has no stress and can chat with the locals. I am aware of things as they stand.

So I know when to chat with her. She doesn't mind me for what I do. She has nothing against me by feel. She isn't too busy to chat a bit.

Thinking; thinking about her, about him, I am willing to forego chat if unwilling partners are unwilling to chat or otherwise things go well unless necessary. Otherwise there is an open response.

Thinking; the thinking to this is simple, think positive and you are treated better. So make a nice comment and get a nice response. I will ciou for now and farewell till later. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *