Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Carlos Maxwell Campbell

This is a life that creates by the feel and works by the idea. His special ability is manifest and creation by feel. All he needed to do is focus and he created by thinking about things. He died at age 70 and this life was very interesting by the point that he made. I wonder though if he was a bumb, yet he worked by the idea he presented. That will always remain a mystery. His name was Carlos Maxwell and he lived well despite being on the streets allot..This is some things that he did, using his own language and idea that he presented to the world at large.

normal things:

radio show; this radio show will not begin at the beginning.

dr.office; they answer the phone and do what I need.

carbon dioxide; I can now breath carbon dioxide like it was oxygen without any trouble..my body adapts as though a crispr moment were done.

thinking; Think and were alike, amnesty is a point to use.

publishing company; ascap, bmi, sesaz

not = knock

u = not unless necessary or the need is there.

no drain = not drain the money from him.

frito@kj103.com 4601027

Tf2; the game goes Andrews way and this means it's a win for him except for allowing me entry and a visit.

t ope t dor ti nok vac o symbe = he opens his door. This is by a knock, voice or symbol.

hyper rune story: My name is maxwell stepcil, I was once a man but lets start at the beginning. My stepfather's name is rock, my mother's name is Lucille. My stepfather was a cold and mystic man. He only treated me badly and yet there was a force protecting me. I got my powers through a dream while following a force through the lucid dreams. That force was my subconscious mind, my inner god self. I trained for two weeks in my mental room in mental training. Then there was spec who that acted one day like he was bigger than me, and I willed my hand to break his legs and his legs were broken. I had all the powers of a god.

Benny and kenny, evony and billy, my old employer was being investigated the entire goodwin inc. company was being investigated as goodwin inc for tax evasion and cover ups in the area of civil rights violation. But the witnesses and documents were disappearing, which were raising suspician. The three, they get busted. kenny, billy and ebony are meeting in the warehouse, and they are saying to some crooked cops "if we go down they all go down" and all of a sudden they are completely destryed by their own humorous.

The day of the trial, I was dressed in black and the black hood where the stars were black as night. They stared angry at me, all of a sudden their entire family they were beaten back by a man with the force of a thousand men and I was an army of one fighting an entire group, the  one of them that tried running away was a navy seal but didn't get far. The navy seal said "you won't get far" and I replied "no I won't kill you, they will" and the police officer who looked at the creatures devouring the man holstered his weapon because he knew that he could do nothing against me. I was sitting in a court bench and they didn't have me in court, they didn't press charges I won a couple months before and then the powerball and the megamillion with a 20 scratch off for a total of 90000000 dollars and I told them.

I have the power to obliterate you whenever I desire and the fabric of reality shifted in the room where it did took seconds for a guilty verdict on all charges to return from the jury. I am all presence and all knowing. I am maxell, what I do in the distance is not for you to discern yet I don't think I am a man anymore. Yet I keep the memories and I keep the humour. Humanity has that taste. So if you want to play politics with me I will lay your soul to waste. I am beyond human existance and I am beyond your comprehension, I am a god thats what I am. That is the end of my story for now, or is it?

I am madkarna; I am a point to remember, think of me when you want or need something so things occur as you would want.

yvam luka wi/andrew mcdowell; recreate friendship with andrew mcdowell

eio ert; remove bad hurt.

suipup luka wi andrew mcdowell; renew friendship with andrew mcdowell.

col fad; the coldness fade away.

sol niwb ivai; causes the soul to return by feel to the body.

ire tylg; self redeem.

iie yos en; think ahead at the end.

uu-col fate asmuth; not cold but fair weather.

whatever; whatever caused me to react by eating too much stopped causing me to react that way.

think; what I think I can do I will but not if too much.

uu lo testosterone; undo low testosterone.

he is safe where he goes; andrew mcdowell and myself is safe where he ends up going.

uu faggot trap; nul faggot trap.

fertilizer
potash 1 part
bone meal 2 parts
eurea 1 part

anime download; I manage to download the anime I am looking for by feel.

weight; I will lose weight, no matter what and this is 4 lbs in 2 to 3 days time so I am 153 lbs.

periodic table; https://www.sciencealert.com/awesome-periodic-table-tells-you-how-to-actually-use-all-those-elements or http://elements.wlonk.com/ElementsTable.htm

suggestions:
This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area where you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes is the thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought that is there, that is what you perceive from him or her or it by feel. So think it and you can use the idea.

suggestion; I don't have to eat my weight. I can eat less than my weight and I can eat less than 1500 calories per day.

Andrew Mcdowell; he allows me in for appointment time is good. I am aware I allow for this to
occur. Things work themselves out by feel. his father allows me some salmon with no qualms to me.
He thinks that I am okay and able to handle things, on my end.

Andrew knocks on the door if he goes out and comes back to alert you to his area he's in at the moment.

diabetes; the diabetes symptomes disappears and the hunger from it on the spot stops occurring.

smut = fair, fairness in everything that you do.

pancake muffins; make the pancake mix and add what you want, I add fruit juice and chocolate chips. Then place in a muffin tin for 16 minute baking time at 250 degrees faranheit. It takes two muffins for one small pancake. Enjoy your pancakes muffin style!

this computer; this computer starts working 100% better and doesn't have any flaws after this.

uu-lipo foie; unfatty liver

mo dole fruu n me ea da; more money comes to me each day.

ea da en is rest; each day at the end is rest.

syng e qiy; passage through time is quick around here.

t ant ej wae; things work out well.

ma t av ifni = may he have luck.

yp il-e-ur cuo = erase illness and your cured.

andrew mcdowell hee t dor fo me; Andrew mcdowell opens the door for me.

orgone:
This is the point by action that can be done by feel, or otherwise is the thought sometimes that is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so I think and work where they just might work right. Otherwise I just think and do things by thinking. That sorta rhetorical thought is what this could be. You can't argue with an idea that's sometimes rhetorical. So the thought by orgonne is this:

the reality game; So probably what you think, your thoughts can change the results. And if it’s not, its what you think it is. This whole life is a grand illusion. So what you think will show up sometimes by what you feel is supposed to be there.
Yeah so me being rich is an illusion, thats how this illusion works. So for now thats true, but you can create it as real.
The illusio is that what you think is there is real. Was that always there, you see whats really there? nothing, were just energy, an imagination of the god. Yeah what he can imagine makes us seem real, even to ourselves by remembering the point or working with memory. So nothing is real. I call it the game or reality.

So if you think the illusion are then they are. Yes according to ghosts. They are our source for now. So what are your thoughts that you made real? What we put to writing the creator makes real sometimes when he feels like it should be real.
I think the realism game is all there is, so what is there is energy and the pattern thats read from the energy.
so if you think it to exist in a way that you want it to appear, then you can create the effect of things that seem real to others. That's all there is to the reality game.

The end game; Do things with ease and without disturbance in a chaotic manner, like the current of a strong but calm river. Then think to work with others by feel and calmly go to do what you need. This is thinking to progress of what you care for and work with others that want to work with you. I think along with you. This is done unless a it turns out to be a bad idea that is an idea that doesn't work for you. That is where energy is useful, you could focus your thoughts to direct the energy and create a result. This uses the energy consciousness to create a result as an end result.
Idea end

orgone "or gone" thinking "this is okay as I am thinking your way" or "not":
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for a point exists as if by feel as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think of a point and you create a point by the feeling in that you have something to work with by feel the source of energy. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily.

Made drink; pumpkin spice drink: use nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, turmeric, stevia (for 0 calories) or sugar (for some calories), vanilla extract mixed into water and a little salt thats blended. Its the creamier texture that makes it good.

unbolster bare display; remove the unnecessary and stop showing what should not be shown.

unbolster bold like us; Think to create as usual and you don't bare what should not be bared.

think in bold like us; Thinking like you do, you hold your stomach in.

tirade me not; this ends tirades of many sorts. now your not baring extra weight.

unbare me now; this is the moment you don't bare the idea or thing you don't like.

creative end; This is where you imagine or think of the end as you type, write or say the idea that will reflect the point that means your end. This is as a final end.

atlantea; callantea is the name I got so I might as well use it.

Other things:

creative ending; This is the end of his life, where he created things to make things look good. Then died by laying down and inciting a heart attack, that got a deadly stroke that left him bereft of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *