Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Thinking

Right now I am thinking about the website so I will do a good job. Just so, this is an idea to use: the right information for the correct given moment. So I think I will do a good job and think of a way to work with the ego, this will be fun to do.

This reminds me to do things that make better for better purpose, so I think I will go do what I need and not worry over spilt milk. This also means I get to add my name into the names database of the Parker sun probe database that they are sending to the the sun with the ship. So I will ciou and farewell till next time as things work themselves out, good-bye.

This is from my analogues for you to enjoy:

This is for spells that are created by seeing the text as though an affirmation or thought pointed out and thinking about the result you want.
Your way; drink what you like and eat less calories, this is a way of weight loss if you avoid high fructose.

My way; drink what I want and eat more fruit and less calories. Avoid sugar as possible. This is the way I lose weight.

Getting fatter; I no longer am getting fatter even if the suggestion is that I am. I am getting thinner instead.

Anne; If it is Anne that is thoughtless, then think for her and yourself. Assuming that you are aware of your options, you may get something from this. So wait it out and you will get your reward.

Mystra; she is the goddess that grants immortality and agelessness for service to her. This can effect wherever needed.

Repair; stroke repair that's acceptable and accelerated by feel.

Exodus; to think about things, you know things about a place and send someone or yourself there by feel.

Jay's law practice; he can afford what he needs to afford and his law license gets unsuspended with mitigation of negative consequences.

Maria; she gets everything situated as she needs the situation. She can get me in when I normally can't get in. She makes and has time for the wellness check. So she manages her time correctly.

The point; the point you do things is the point you can get things. So things are as you think, they aren't as bad as you and they might think. I am there as an associate so think what you want.

Maria; her meeting is cut short and she meets with Andrew Mcdowell soon enough. As Josh comes in and causes her to go on wellness checks.

Tf2; he makes it through the jumps of some rocket jumping maps easily.

Maria; she comes today and does what is necessary.

Getting thinner; I am losing weight and keeping it off. This is by activity and doing things that make up the day.

Spiritual guidance; the spirit energy that you direct and this is by voice, thinking and idea expression that can end in a spirit glide.

Moment; moment to moment action that ends good. This is negating bad feel by positive idea that's done or expressed.

Area; area use that is knowable by what is seeable.

Definings
Funy; funyuns
Bea; baco, bacon
Mitigation; move or allow by feel

Other things

Control toned; the control tones cease and no longer happen control.

Tour; the tour works out well.

Normally; however things work, I don't have to do things moment to moment. All I have to do is things for a purpose.

Thinking; the thinking point I quit at is this, the point of no return unless necessary. Think in a way to do things, and I understand this is easily thought of a way to do the idea. Think and know is the key to this idea. If you can think you can know.

Smells; the halls smell good no matter the point. This is for a tour that will come through.
Think so and do; this is where you do things any way that you think to do the point or idea that is needed.

Think; think and do, this is the think and do point for the activity necessary and things you do is right to the moment.

Fix; you discovered the secret to eternal youth with or without exercise.

Losing weight; fattening or thinning I will eat the right things by feel and lose 3 pounds by three days from now to lose weight.

Andrew; he lessens tensions between his father and him. His tiredness disperses and he is no longer tired. He drives safely enough to elreno and back if necessary.

Andrews father; he doesn't lose the house keys. He can lift up the heavier items.

The store clerks; they don't mind what I do by the power of haaiah.

Intention; Think of the moment and time, then feel like interrupting as you think a thought. You then get their reaction of doing something else until you stop thinking that thought or feeling like interrupting. If close by then you can make a sound to get their attention.

Influence; think of your need and the thought you have is done by feel or expression.

Abandoned; I feel like I've been abandoned and left to my fate, to live here until I find a way to move and stay away. So be it I accept the point and don't mind it.

So say; what's interesting to do around here? I am going to find out and make better of my time. So I will ciou and farewell till later, good-bye Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *