Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Thought of idea

This is a list of thought of idea that could happen by what I think or believe should occur. These are noted effects outside the cavern system that are noted by feel. Think and you know what you can get with this idea.

I think; things are okay and no matter what occurs, think of the positive idea and it could be formed by feel as a manifest.

Space-x; the flight goes okay and according to plan.

Thought; thinking happens events or results known as the end result. Especially if you think of things as an end result. I will be sure to not eat for him or her by feel.

Thinking; the thought is this, to go and succeed where noone has succeeded before. So I think it's safe to say I believe things will work out just fine.

Shipments; my shipments I ordered will reach me no matter the point. Otherwise I get my money back.

My water; well my water finally broke and I no longer feel hungry. So I will work to lose the weight now, I mean after giving birth it's simple right? Just do the exercise and don't complain. Any complaints are due to being lain for so long. I wonder what's next.

Unfortunately for me, the baby was born dead and dreading the consequences I decided to bury him that I nicknamed Drake in the back yard. So farewell Drake. Ciou to you. This will be fun.

Buried; I buried him near the dead cat, and hope he gets reborn on another planet sometime. This is well of me. So I think I will celebrate the death by doing a Xmas party sometime. This will be fun.

Mark; well sad to say my neighbor moved out, thinking to go to greater and even better places. So I am not surprised by this, thinking like he did I believe he made the wise choice.

Gifts; I get plenty of gifts for Christmas and birthday.

Pass the time; to pass the time is easy, just lay down and wait and that is all. Otherwise just sit down and you will find time passing by.

So this is if you breath in slowly and exhale slowly to focus your mind on the idea to do. Thinking to keep calm and steady, then you are assured a calm demeanor even with chaos around you.

Paul's pickup; Paul picks me up for Xmas and the party thereafter by feel.

By feel; By feel the spaghetti squash represents your body, the feel of which is impressive and mashed it's good.

Heading; I did the moment I needed too. So I'm heading out and not coming back, so I think this is goodbye. Seeya.

Other things:
Depth charges; think of the moment and energy ensuing or answering you. Then things are likely to go and do what you want. Think it happens in a machine then it will. That's the way the power of thought works.
When you walk on foot or do activity and focus, that's what creates energy to do what you want. Think about it and the thought happens to occur by feel.

This is in some form or another. If used on a device or weapon makes what the device or weapon lasts a lifetime for use by idea. The ending to this is think, focus and direct.

This is what I saw in the last Jedi star wars movie, interesting no?

Now on to normal things:
Think and do; this is energy at it's best. Where you think and then do things according to the stimulation. Otherwise you just think and do.

Feel and do; feel like doing it and you do things with a goal. The goal is to achieve something for the day.

Achieve and accept; accept the point and achieve the purpose of making something good for the day. This is where you simply say things and make things occur.

Focus and accept; focus and make direct contact to create what you want by doing what you think is necessary. Accept the results as natural.

Focus and direct; focus your mind and think on the moment to create what you wish to occur. Contact by voice and physical contact is possible.

Focus and feel; focus your mind on the point to create or experience and you are feeling what you want from the moment.

Position and feel; position yourself just right and feel like things will work themselves out and do things naturally as you will things your way.

Optionally you may will things to exist and position an the idea is gotten by imagination, this is where you imagine things so you position what you create and/or think something into existence where you will it to be somewhere. Then will the effect by imagining the idea and needing the effect.

Some things:
Paul Moisant; he makes it here and brings me to the Xmas party at Danny's nearly on time.

I am emput; I emulate to create by feel. Andrew Mcdowel no longer gives me the shaft. He allows me in his room.

Robert; he accepts gifts again.

Friends; a friend will remain a friend so they say. This is a point to remember. - Danny

A feel; A feel is where they are acknowledging the area or feeling and allowing words or actions to express it. -orion

Acknowledgement; acknowledgment is where you are feeling the idea and knowing things to say sometimes in apology. - Atticus

Giving; a giving is not a gift but something given or expressed. -chris

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *