Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 9, 2017

States of happiness By Burak Samli

One definition states that happiness is a mental state composed of three elements: pleasure, absence of displeasure, and satisfaction. There are several problems with this definition. For a start, the moments of greatest pleasure that many people experience are often associated with the possibility of acute distress. Take the example of a penalty shoot out in a World Cup final. For one team and their fans, ecstasy awaits, while for the opposing team and their fans, despair is the outcome. Yet, until that final moment, the identities of the winners and losers - the happy and the sad - are unknown.

If one team had won the game 10-0, the match would have involved no tension, no excitement; it would have been a tedious procession to the finishing line. So, the possibility of catastrophic defeat i.e. the shadow of extreme displeasure, must be present in order for pleasure to be maximised. The early days of a love affair are the most intense for precisely the same reason.

Equally, a feeling of satisfaction is often associated with the overcoming of tremendous obstacles. The mountaineer gazing out over the world from the peak of Everest didn't get there by not courting pain, exhaustion, fear, danger, risk. His satisfaction is bound to the effort expended, the amount of sacrifice, the degree of danger. If he could just stroll up to the summit, or fly there like Superman, he would enjoy no satisfaction at all. And what of John Stuart Mill's assertion that it's better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a pig satisfied? Who would be happy being a pig?

Also, the definition of happiness with which we began pays no attention to the element of time. Isn't happiness fundamentally ephemeral? The mountaineer who has conquered Everest doesn't go home and spend the rest of his life being happy about that single accomplishment. He sets himself a new target - a new mountain to climb, a new, more difficult, route to the summit, attempting the climb without oxygen canisters etc. And, until he achieves this new goal, he's again unhappy. So it goes on: an endless chain of targets set, and only fleeting enjoyment of happiness as each is accomplished. This observation led Schopenhauer to the conclusion that no one is ever truly happy. Life, in his opinion, was unalleviated misery, to the extent that he actually regarded it as malign.

In fact, happiness may actually be absent as each goal is met. Some footballers have talked about being disembodied after winning a cup final. They can't connect with what's happening: the experience has bypassed them somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *