Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 4, 2017

New land orgonne

This is where you create by the feel with what you need to do. Think to use this by thinking of the short description as if a concept to say or think. Feel free to use what you want.

This is used as if intention is there, and using the long description after the ; as a suggestion to create what you want.

Think; think a point to create a point by feel. This is a concept used by many to do what you want.

Thought; thought to do created by created action, think and you will achieve things.

Ahead; I do come out ahead with finances.

New stuff:

Omael; the angel of peace, call upon him to cause peace where war would be.

Complete prayer spell; oh omael and haaiah make it so I don't have war where china isn't going to war, North Korea doesn't test missiles and peace reigns instead. Thank you.

Think you; think a moment then relax, relate to those that are there or that you remember. Think you create the point of use and working with others watching.

This creates the moment that you wait for, a creative idea that gets fame. If you don't need fame, then think to work with others when necessary, allowing them to watch when they can observe the actions that are done.

This achieved results by feel and gets you business, this is with what is felt is with the best association to work with by som idea.

Thinking; this is thinking for you, doing what you said you get better results.

Focus; think to create by what you do, thinking this is a way I think it's possible.

Activity; this I think is the reaction to most of the points, the idea is thought and the moment is done or concept expressed.

Advantage; you are the advantage and the taking to you is taking advantage of the point. Think to allow and react better.

Foci; the better point is done, think to adjust and you will survive. This is unless you don't need to survive.

Focusing; upon knock or voice he or she opens the door by feel, if it's Andrew that owns or rents the room then this is no matter what.

Tf2; Andrew wins the game each time, even if he does not focus on winning or losing. No pressure on him happens.

Andrews diet; less carbs, more fiber, more fat, more protein. This uses the drink water, no soda and high fructose corn syrup.

Other matches; as though rested, the match becomes easier. He or she does less allowing Andrews team as him or her to earn a win.

Stress; think or not, I am not stressed about things that happen, so I get along with others no matter what. Andrew gets along with others and me too.

When; I know where and when by feel, this is for thinking or doing things to do what I want.

Not minding; he and she does not mind me for what I do unless necessary.

Em; This is a note I found: this place does not exist anymore. The area is sealed off that it was thought to exist to it. But no longer is it possible to see it. So I will say that it was real until it ceased to be sensed.

Iceland was real on a map until mentioned in this way, now it's melting land. I wonder how far this will go. The sea has risen 1 inch because of this.

This means war is over, we need to learn to survive. I wonder that as well, will it ever end or just be endless. Thanks to things going on it's not endless, just think it to end and state something to that effect and it will.

Eternal torment is judgement you don't have to make, think to end this idea and it easily stops or goes away. Think to adjust yourself when you do this, because it will get rough with certain people.

So think peace and do natural things that are easy to do. That is all for now. Adhease. Be prepared to not have him there, as he could leave and move out.

Otherwise he could keep you at a distance and make amends later, after not allowing you in his room for a long week. So think on that.

See the difference between our world and your world? I saw it immediately so how you shift here and shift back are the same. Just go by the exit sign to leave the place if you want to visit us. Thanks for helping.

Your world is about to end, there will be a white flash and you will be there. So enjoy the life you have as it lasts. That's my lesson to you. Ciou and farewell till next time.

Fruit note; fruit can cause you to gain weight, the fructose in it causes the weight by appealing to your body and making you not feel full. So limit the fruit amount that you eat or exercise it off.

Payload; it arrived to the area it needs to go. So think positive and work with what you get. That's unless it's not Andrews team.

Overwatch; Andrew wins the games he plays. No pressure on him.

Cox Cable; they call on the client or you call on them and as they said they would they work on the problem and things work after this correctly. So the Cox Cable modem works right.

Ability; to think a point to create something. Your use is body energy that moves energy and your spirit creates, this is created by what you think should be created into existence.

Yehuiah; the angel of light and clarity used to clarify life and the turns there in.

Think; think and your at the end, this could be at the end of things or your life flashing you by.

Thoughtful; This is thought, think a point and you know what you can do.

Ending
The end is a surprise, that we can guess from what is observed. Thinking about this I believe we are fordoomed till something happens to cause north korea to not deploy the bombs. The idea is simple, think a moment and the thought is there. Think the bombs in north korea don't work and this causes no deployment. That is all. If enough people do this then there will be a nuclear bomb safe world again. So I will go now and ciou as a farewell till next time. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *