Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

lessons in love

Published on September 9, 2017
Lessons in Love
written by Oranum Psychic Morrdor

Love lessons – wrong pattern?

The way our heart develops is like any other organ, if it does not receive enough of the necessary things needed in order to make it grow, it will have difficulty coping with things associated with love. These love lessons, examples are normally shown by our parents, but what if the parents are dysfunctional? What if the parents are separated and far too full of their own emotional problems? What if the child is adopted and moved along through various houses of support, but never get to see real love.

Stop overthinking – give your unconscious a chance! Chat with a psychic!

People like this often watch romantic movies as children and some right into adult life. They take their examples of love, or what love should be like from books and stories with strong hero and heroine characters. This is great for amusement, but when it comes to real life, movies do not give not give a realistic view of life and its pitfalls. Romance can sweep a person along, but what if you do not know the difference between flirting glances and genuine deep emotional connections? You could find yourself falling in love with someone who is just playing the field. All through history names for people who do this are listed like philanderer, or a casanova, but a player is a more modern term. They all mean the same thing, a person who is experiencing all aspects of love and is not afraid to include sexual adventures upon their list. In modern day times ladies are also included with names like gold digger and temptress, which can conjure up all types provocative undertones.

Love lessons – Be wise!

These words all have deception lurking somewhere, a snare or a trap for all hearts who are less than wise. Identifying if you have a very well developed heart and are wise around your emotions, or maybe a person who is more likely to fall into a trap, is key to your own progression.

Some people play games in love and have many partners, so a naive person could quite easily be added to a player’s list and get played with, so to speak. It does not mean, that there is no true love out there in the big wide world, but it does mean, that not all people are carrying a perfect idea in their heads of love and romance. It is a good idea, when you feel those first pangs of emotion, to check, if their ideals are the same as yours. The silence between lovers, when they first meet could also be classed, as a hidden agenda, or a game of deception. Communication is the best way to identify, what is lurking beneath soft cool looks and pleasant smiles? Most situations can be undramatized and give those with less educated hearts, a chance to check for clarity. If in doubt, ask me; I am an expert, who deals with people and their relationships daily.

This is from here @ oranum.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *