Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Things in thought

This is the things I had in thought, so I might as well put the idea as a statement. This is so things seem likely unless not wanted.

Things you want are sometimes asked for and sometimes given if necessary. Given by the creator of course, the fact is this he is the all man and made mankind. So I think the all woman is a point of activity. Think and you can get what you need.

Storage; I think if I am a storage area for people, I will get the idea that is there. So I won't be suspected, I will be trusted and I know I will keep what association is necessary.

This I will do if I can and feel like it. Signed __________ ____________ on __________.

Job getting; getting a job is applying myself to businesses. This applying is using an idea for the job application, thinking of things to do. That is all there is to getting one, so I hope I succeed. I apply myself for getting a job.

Interest; there are interesting things to do today, I should know since I just did one of them. So at least in the day I get a thank you, this is for whatever it actually means.

The end; however I got here there must be a way out. So I think I will explore a bit. Ciou as I just know something will come to pass.

Other things:

Tf2; Andrew wins whatever side he plays. There's no stress or pressure to win.

Overwatch; whatever side Andrew is on, he wins with by feel. There is no pressure or stress.

Death aura send; think to send death essence energy, and the body sends the energy through the aura to effect those that you want effected.

This works however you need them effected. You can even do the send off with a "die, die, die" like in the game overwatch for the reaper.

Think; this is where things in play won't effect me by what occurs. So this is what makes me able to do things by the creator, this is as though immune to death dealing and other things that may occur.

Playerunknown battleground; Andrew gets a good weapon and wins with a high rating. Otherwise nothing bad happens. So he has no bad luck at his gaming. Especially at teaming up with others.

Surprises; noone comes up and attacks me. I no longer fear aggression. So I think I will do what comes naturally, and work with what comes next.

Gaming session 2; Andrew wins the games he plays.

Losing streak; the losing streak stops happening, except for weight loss. This works for luck, even if my subconscious is set opposite this let's Andrew win.

Power Ball; I choose to the winning numbers to the jackpot.

The end; I leave and have a good night and day and things work out. The tension evaporated, I think I am safe so things and people aren't likely to attack.

Other idea:

The draw; the match is a draw so neither side won or lost as we both won.

Peace; peace reigns for now, so this will last until things aren't peaceful. The reign is peace so I will ciou and farewell till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *