Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 9, 2017

thinking update

This was a note from a past life named edward. I think he died by asphixiation or throat closing, thinking to do thing for himself. He was 49 when he died but his ability was general text recreation, thinking to write things down he could create anything by feel that was written as though orgonne were there to create the effect. This was his note:

Thinking to text I wrote a note, so I will feel free to use it. This is a notice to most people, and with thought to create by fee or feel. This is what I thought the moment I was writing this, so feel free to use it.

Think and work; think to work and you know things by what you do, think it will work and things will work out by feeling the point. The poi t however is done, already I am feeling good, so I guess I am right to try this idea.

Think and go; this is the last time I will visit this us, so I don't really mind what will occur. Especially with the Trump getting out of the Paris agreement, I don't really mind it since I don't really have a say in what went on there.

So I guess my little idea is sorta working, but I need to fine tune it. I think I will use games. Let's see what gets a win. This will be fun.

This gave rise of things that I noted below:

The point was made a year ago but I still remember it as though a month back. So I guess I will work with things from now.

This is thought as if at the end from now to when the nukes are thrown by north Korea, sorry if that happens at all. This is what I came up with for reality hacks.

Labelled event naming; description to think for effect to get results.

Mickey; she calls and pays me what she owes me.

Aura reading ii; it's the feel from the aura and sometimes represented to the third eye as colors. However you won't feel the person giving off feelings, this is by the auratic projections if not close enough by feel.

Lost weight; I lose body weight without gaining it back. This will work for me.

TV program; I am not on a virtual TV program.

Game; I am not on or in a virtual game.

Reality; I am not in a virtual reality.

Tv; I do not own a TV that I watch.

Andrew; I know he opens the door after waking up and coming to the door. This is if he's here. He always is what indicates to me if he's here. He comes and lets me in if he's here. This is without pressure on him.

I don't mind it if he's gone from here, though I don't bother him too much. He doesn't find reason to shut me out of his life. Whatever the case, he does not mind me.

The fix; the fix to any game is provided and applied by feel. This is with no nukes if thrown.

Saying; I say the right things to get what I want, and into an area and out of an area by fee or feel.

Fish; he scales or guts the fish easily.

Candle magic; things of a lit candle are done by thinking to the candle as it's lit and sometimes speaking your need. This can be done by thinking the idea to be done to an imagined candle that's lit. This is the way occultist do it.

Acting; I act as though I had enough sleep. He or she doesn't mind fags or others.

Diet; eat a little bit of sugar and some of decent food, then exercise it off. This is done while thinking to lose weight. Otherwise you can wait it off while doing things in an approach, thinking to not eat as necessary.

The weight to goto is 152, but I think the point is done by not eating more than 10 times your weight in calories per every two hours. Whatever the case, things work themselves out.

Some results are gotten, some aren't it just depends on the moment. So I appear smaller, or am with lesser weight than I actually weight.

I intend the use of water. So I will go the rest of the day after 1:30 pm without eating. This is without saying use water, the point is made.

Travel and stay; What I think is to let it go, and this is a travel and stay over of somewhere other than Palo duro.

Return; return is inevitable to where I stay over, so I will do what is necessary to go and do what I can.

Usefulness; make yourself seem useful and this is what goes well.

Think; think in the end that things you do reflect in what is done. Think as you can to make work easier. This ensures things to come.

So think as you can to create with what is possible. This is what is possible at the moment. So whomever is friends with me remains friends and on a friendly term in a balance.

Finance; fin ancial terms are good and remains, this is so that I have finances to keep and spend carefully.

This thinking; thinking is good that I remain or go on a friendly basis otherwise. This only means I can go and do anything. So I guess I might find good lodging with another apartment complex, otherwise I will stay where I can.

Think my life separate from yours to remain somewhere else. This is a little notice in advance. So farewell and ciou as I think this will end well even without another idea to do.

Memoried; I will put things in writing to have them as memories, this is as though a journal so I think this will work till I need to use the blog for other things. So memories are what they are, think and the machine will pick up on the idea to display or create as a point is a concept for the machine is advanced. For as a foe exists to deal with by feel. Then he or she is dealt with by feel.

Think by a touch to create as though positive to give no reproach, and this means to work well with others. Be at optimism and peace remains.

The presence; The presence is energy, when you create as you go and stuff just happens. This means things will work out, and as they can remain.

So if this were thought in prison then things are good by feel. The point if good, thinking is good enough by feel. Think and you know the rest. This is also pardon.

The pardon; the honor is mine, just go do what you want. This is by fee or feel and thinking is what occurs things. Think and you know the basis of the point.

The thought; this is from a random thought generator, that you can tap a machine and you know the machine mind as the thoughts occur to you.

Insect mind; This works by frequency as well, where you can read insects mind thoughts. The subconscious that is using the brain signals, this brain interprets the signals of the area and you know the idea of what is there.

This may cause you to feel what the insects feel, but you know the idea is what can give away the moment that an insect will appear.

The problem with that is if energy of a person remains behind and they are gone from the area, the trace can act as though a person listening.

The trace can also be ignored and yet this is done by the feel of the moment or think your not tracing the energy trace and your not.

However you can always detail if or when someone's around, simply by an act to work like them suddenly or you perceive them in the area.

This is as you know, one of the best things that could occur if the right person is nearby. However you can always know by the energy that's there if things are okay and alright to do.

This ability to read energy is what allows you to read minds, this is where you read the mind by the aura. So if you can read someone or know to think about them, your reading the aura vibration or vibes.

So think about that for a moment. Seeing is believing, where then they are sometimes there. You see in vibrations and vibes, you know what is sometimes there by the spirit of the activity.

The spirit is what the emanations could be considered, according to what is thought. This in calmness you know by what is there. This means if you can detect the spirit emanation or aura, then you can detect a soul of course.

A soul is emanations at a higher frequency, so I think you can do things to travel or avoid the travel. This is to think your someplace, then your soul is where you think it is.

The soul manifests what and where you want manifested. Think and do things where you want to do things, this is also possible ghost wise or through spirit energy.

Where you can think the area and your spirit energy manifests itself. Otherwise it can manifest the idea you have, this is where as you want it things can manifest. So think and you know what to do.

Think; this think is useful knowledge, think and you know what is possible.

Thinking; As if this is a point to do things with feel, the area is the thing the point is the idea you have to create. When you think you can't have it, then you can't create it. So I think and if you think you can have it then you find it by feel. So if I think it I can work with it by feel.

Farewell; ciou and farewell to mark banks, whom is moving out of state. So sorry to see you go, this means ciou and farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *