Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Thinking a time lapse here

I think a time lapse happened here, where I had to seal the building and the building was normal thereafter. So I think the time lapse was where the place was created and then your third eye notices this, the next time you notice is the area that exists by the feel or thinking about the time. The time simply exists. The time ceases to exist to your third eye as though the panorama effect was there, and things were more able to work with your sense of time. Think of the effect and you can create it very easily, this is manipulated into existance by the third eye using the crown chakra.

The approach is a point to work with ideal situations, the idea is the area and the point is the activity. This means you can use the activity as energy to do the deed or create with by the way you do things. This creates a place in time, this is just as though the building were the shifting area and all you had to do was walk in or out. This is a tesseracted or separated in time building by what you call a smart q bomb effect. The time is where there is no time and most time passes you by with feel. So I think this will work for now.

The smart q bomb is where the idea is simple and where you think to raise the hand and expel pure energy, this is just as though a force of the creator to cause by removal of something the idea to not exist.

This is what can cause a lethargic orgonne or mo ment that's gone before its there, this is unless you think the idea exists there based on telepathic communication. Think and you know from where it is from. However I wonder who wrote it. As it is especially expellious and working through my body at the same time, this is as though the expellious spell in harry potter. This I think is where you expel pure energy through the hand that draws it from the wrist.

Sometimes I wonder as these things I write are not always easy, and they always seem to work for me but others either get a result or not have any occurance. So this is usually due to lack of respect to the element that creates the effect but I know for certain that these things I list after require the creator to work with at least one element to make them work. I will start with Space x, its easier to make the ship come up off the platform instead of just getting to orbit. But, I think if you list it in orgonne fashion and let the machine energy do the deed then you can get the trick done. Other things require other idea and that is listed as necessary.

Space x; they succeed in the dragon cargo deployment. This is on Saturday and other days.

Think; this is to not repeat if unnecessary, think a point to create a point by doing what you need to do. This is how to deal with the point of moroseness as well for now.

Think it; think it to create it. This is to think something and you create what you know, this is an idea cause what you want to exist by feel with manifest.

Think to exist; this is to create by feel with what you think to occur what you want.

Above that; the fact is I am above that by what I did so I suspect that I am not needed anymore. So I will do what I want.

The feel; the feel is the thing, thinking to do what I need to do. I create as I go.

The end; the end is patriarchal the point is over, the idea is done. Sometimes things go your way. Sometimes they don't that's just the way they are for now.

Think in; think in focus and you create by what you use. Think in a wave by brain waves interacting on the device, then what you think is created by the device. This is if you can use the device by feel or feel free to do something else.

Think in use; use of your hands can do things for you if think your using them right. However sometimes you can think your doing things right, but your not as your thinking of other things.

So in order to tell, you can see or check for yourself if your getting any results. If your getting anywhere, then you know that you are doing things right.

Think about it, as a point is where this is sometimes by the correct means. If you know the results, you know if your doing things correctly or not.

This is also a way to correct for a point. Think to do things correctly and your spirit guides you to doing the right things, this is where the soul is sometimes the source. That's all there is to using your intuition as a source of information.

The eviction; Then since the point is a concept, use is upto you but your continued use of things to create havoc disturbs the peace.

So where peace is required there's distraction, and this is disturbing me. So I will act in discretion and this is to do what I must.

In an en go; then is the use, think and you know how to do things.

In end; the shift of the soul is easy, especially if you want to evade someone. Think your there where you want to be and your soul is where you think you are.

This can be done by sending an envelope in the mail, thinking the contents are what you want for the point. This allowable use also is thinking your somewhere, and the idea is real to your senses. Be sure not to get hit if you know how to avoid it.

The body forms after and does what you want. After the soul shifts back, then you can start surfing the web for information.

This is where you can write down what you experienced, or work with thinking energy of items there is used. This is used to manifest, here the item by some form forms. This is the true form of thought manifest, so think and you can do things.

Thought projection protection shield; this is where those that try this might age, as it used body energy to produce energy effects.

The technique is simple, think the energy of the body goes aura extended and going forth you think to protect as you do things.

You can make this more effective by planting both feet on the ground, thinking the energy is grounded by imagining your feet rooting themselves to the area and moving naturally. This even works with the sound by area feel.

Provide as you need as though a barrier were reached. This starts from within and works as you think it does with in the area outside the body. This is enhanced by thinking energy to the body.

Drinking or eating will extend the effect by feel, this is until the point that you don't need to protect yourself. Then think of other things to do, this will relieve stress by doing things or the intensity will create the effect.

One noted effect of this is anything in the area is limned in light, if illumination is there and turned off. This is so you can see the area, this is within the range of the aura.

If outside objects in range are limned of light, anything outside the aura range isn't noticed. So try not to run into things.

Tubbing; If I was tubbed, this would be it. So I go exercise around the area by walking while using the shield, or thinking the energy of the body protects, and the weight comes off of me or stays off of me by feel.

Thinking; think and don't do as your told if you don't want to do it, that's what not to do. What to do is do as you think best. Otherwise you might regret it. This is the game view of most that I noticed.

So I thought I could think I needed to do it and if I have a good excuse, then you would buy the idea that was presented.

Excuser; the point is made and the idea is suggested. Then is the point of acceptance. This is by fee or feel, in the ending or not there as if to be done.

Tracer; the energy is what the third eye knows is there, this is the unraveller of effects. Think and the idea is knowable, especially if you think to the third eye.

This is with thought to make it known to you what happened or occurred. This is done by the spirit allowing you to know, that is done by what is there or what you think to know. Knowable is the spirit knowledge right as it forms or is done.

Exception; there is always an exception to the rule, think and you know a good thing to say that alleves responsible idea.

Loss; sorry about your loss, your life is alright and okay now. So think positive and things will go well.

Allevation; I am alright, so still I am wary but alright. Thanks.

Allegations; the allegations are reported and things are what they seem like. Just accept them for what they are, some type of facts.

Deportation; this is the last thing expected but where else to go. So I will seeya in another state and time.

Thinking; that last note came from a Spanish worker that just got deported. So I wonder if he is okay.

Summoning; the electricity in the air is amazing, especially since it is multicolored. So I just did a sound summoning for a storm this morning. Now all I have to do is watch it with enjoyment.

Editing; editing in the 4th and 5th dimension is this, think what you want to occur and the people that will be effected are those that do it. This is an en in note.

The point you think your being followed; think your positive and talk to them if walking. This relieved stress and relaxes the mind by what you do.

You can also do things to lose the follower by feel. Talking to strangers is up to the person and some do it where some don't.

However, don't give in to paranoia and begin to think everyone is following you. Because they really aren't. Just think and go on with life.

End point; This is sometimes in another dimension that you watch. So don't be surprised if things are what they are. This is an end point for this idea.

So that means the things are what you do and what you want, this is when they do what otherwise is expected. This is unless you need them to do what you want. So think and you will know what you can do and show respect.

The game; the game was set up but noone to play it, so I guess it was left alone and noone to finish it. Especially the line of even ogres can do things, blinded. That's what gets me, why set it up and noone bothers to play it. I guess I will never know.

Think trick; Think a trick to get an effect that you need, like going up instead of normally. This is in the case of extreme danger, or some focus allows this to work.

The thought; even though I don't it's the thought that counts.

Team fortress ii; the game is downloaded and installed successfully, this is so and it works on attempt to play it.

Weight; my weight goes down by feel with idea to what I do. This is 1 to 2 lbs weight loss by idea that occurs by natural inclination. This with feel is likely to occur by tomorrow no matter what is said or done. Think to break a rubber band to break the loop of raising weight, and continue the weight dropping by feel. This is if you start to gain it back.

Time pause; Think a point to pause and bang an object to pause the area time through aura energy infusion, that can seem what creates what you want as though you went out with a bang.

aura reading; This is a point by concept that if you focus your third eye by thinking that the pineal gland will do what you need, you can read colored aura energy of the body. The area is oftentimes blue or green, though sometimes blue and that means it is healing and if green this is healthy or healing, the other aura chart readings are rather unique as they are related to activity or aura energy.

The color or the feel given off of the aura is what gives the indication, this is sometimes by coloration that seems by feel to indicate the activity. The point is felt sometimes if their intense and you are within 10 or 20 feet of them, then you can feel the idea they intend if you want to feel it. If you don't, then dismiss the thought and do what you want. Just don't dismiss the violent thought, this is if it's intended for you.

Nearness; those that you want near you are nearby and those that you don't want nearby are gone. This is without minding you or others, just as there is no stress involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *