Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

think place orgonne

Think Horus guards you and Isis the goddess creates for you, then the thought of reality hacks will work for you.

Due note: if the reality hack is effecting the 3rd dimension then you will find it labelled orgonne, where in the realities or dimensions above you is the effect of written or spoken idea as reality hacks by themselves or gone is the effect.

End; the end is the way you think or feel an ending and then the idea occurs the point you think to occur. This just is made as the ending or effect is done.

Sepulchre; think a point and know the idea, that created the effect you were looking at or working with by feel.

Think place; the idea is within and without the body as a point is to explore by feel. This is as you think the point and within the area is the idea that you experience.

The point is your thing that you know by what is within your experience, this is with what occurs or what you imagine is what is within.

So just imagine the idea, then think and you negotiated with the point. This is sometimes being expressed by fee or feel.

Think and your released, then your release is nothing but a drink of water.

Fat; phat boy is the key idea here, well muscled and in good physique by feel. He or she is thin and muscly.

Think; the thought happens by feel or fee, this is with the need being known. Think and the known idea is worked with by what you think. Nothing else need to occur, so I think this is the end of my chronology.

I hoped you enjoyed it as I conclude it now, think of what it could be. I will be adding normal things after this point, this is to apply to the blog. Ciou.

Normal things:
I think this is where things get interesting. So far this had been of past life experiences. This is where I have to ask, what is normal? Well normal is what you think is normally done by now. So I think this idea applied to now as well.

So my first normal thing I would like to happen is where you think a point, then the creator creates what you need by fee or feel. That is what I most of all would like to happen by now or later.

If now is the time then I see the point is done, if later is the point then the point is done when it's done. So that is all there is to this for now, maybe there's more to the thought. But, I know that is important as well. So I will see you and farewell till next time.

The end
The end is an idea of mine, that each thing done is with an ending. As there is an idea to begin with, there is an end point as well. This we usually define by feel.

So that is all there is in an ending. When the end occurs, just remember that things are what and where they are for now. This is where and what is the point by now.

Hot day
Think your cool and your cooled off by feel or your cool. Otherwise known as a hot wind that feels cool, this is because of the hotter temperature. The cool breeze is noticable sometimes as cool.

So this is only because of the basic idea where you sense things, that is as things stand or as they are and you can work with the lesser temperature. This is as it seems to exist when you suggest to yourself that your cool.

Affirmations:
Whatever I eat I will lose weight from by feel.
Your cool by feel and allowing things with what is occurred.
Whatever I eat or drink either has no calories or is reduced with no calories.
I can access my voice mail whenever I need to have access.
I'm full, I can't eat anymore.
He opens his door and lets me in by fee or feel.

New stuff:
I'm done with this, think to create as you want. I am gone. I'm out of here.

Explosion:
There was a felt explosion from behind me sometime back, I wonder from what the explosion was for by now I knew things were odd about the place. So I think I just saw the church generator blow, and I wonder now if it will be repaired. I guess it was supposed to happen. It just makes me not want to go near the church building. So sad for those that have to repair it, but I know for certain that I am glad I am not caught in any blast.

Think:
If I had to relive a day then this would not be it, although perfect and interesting. I would not like the boredom that would come of the the moments over again. So I think I will invent a new day events to replace the repeated moments. This I think I will do with the creator by feel. So I think I will have thought of what I need, think of the idea to have and work with the point to create what I need to occur. This is how I will do it.

I think there is likelyness of things to go out on me or in the area, so I will prepare for this and work with things that come. This works with the idea; if I think and I create by feel. This is important by the moment or the area that I know about so I think I will leave things alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *