Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

This idea

The idea was a point from a paux faux being, this is an energy being formed from thinking it exists to find out what is there. This being shares its information with you as you think you know it. The being unformed or was not there, this was right after finding out things as though they were being dismissed.

This came from a list of idea that was posted somewhere and was left there by the idea, this was to inform people of what the thought was of the author that wrote it for the day. So I think this past life had had it with people and was wanting to get along with them anyway. Being under stress I believe she or he was aware of the circumstances and things worked out anyway. This is what they wrote by feel:

other idea:
The three card spread, there are many ways to do this but you can think a quuestion and shuffle the the deck as many times as you want. Then take a card from the top and place it on the table surface. This represents either yes if upward/no if downward, the guardian angel or if so your on the moment you asked about. Then draw another card and place it a little upward and to the left. This card represents the conscious idea or the mind and possibly represents the female side of the person. The last card is placed on the right side of the center card and a also a little upwards in position, this card represents the subconscious mind and subconscious idea. This card also may represent the man side of the person. Altogether, from left to right is this alternative spread. Placed from left to right is the past, the present, and the future.

As in;
| | or | | |
 |

Other things:
The point is the thing, this is the reference by the feel that you do or use to have by feel. That is the thing that is the reason to do things for yourself. This is just to think about and then you can create with what you know is right or wrong. This is where equality goes wrong, where you could exerience the equality of the moment and that is all you know about or you foind out unexpected idea and learn some more by the feel that you have. This means you have no reason to fight and things that work just work themselves out as if naturally things were progressive and this does mean that the roach won't come back if you keep applying poison so yes that's progress for you. Enjoy your day and ciou or farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *