Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 8, 2017

Thinking there orgonne

This is from a ghost I was listening to named adedalas, who died while trying something new and for thinking of the moment.

What I knew the ghost never knew, and this was for a point I remembered to do. This is from the viewpoint, that means a point exists there or no longer is the point recalled. This orgonne regulates memory and the idea that is there:

Mae's job; Mae gets a job working for good pay from a company of her choice. This is the point I saw.

Andrew; he accepts me into his room and allows my presence without problem or pressure. He is not angry at me and what I think he will do he can do.

Thinking; think and what you think forms into reality. This is if you need it to form. If not the item or idea doesn't form.

Think; the effect is an idea you know to create, if you think about it you create it.

Water; if you drink cold water when feeling hungry or intense the hunger dissipates away. She that does this creates the point by feel. She then works and abandons the point.

This is like pouring water on it and thinking that it's okay. He that does this creates things by thinking of things to do. Otherwise he leaves it alone.

Think; think and you know what you can do. This is a point of creativity and that is a concept you can come up with by feel. Think and you realize then as there is this idea in play. That is how this in the end works out. Well, it just is.

Improvement; things improve, the things you would want to have. Think about things improving, that is you like and then the idea is what is better.

Suspect; the suspect if any there is found by fee or feel.

The rage; the rage does not come to me and I no longer feel rage. So I won't transform into a rage being whom refused to reincarnate.

So I think I will stick things out and leave when I can. This is what I will do for now and only if I get the chance.

Too slow; if I am too slow it doesn't matter, so I think I will stick with what I will do when I get the chance. Maybe I will lose 1-2 lbs by the next day if possible.

Allowance; allow by feel what will come and this will work out.

Ghost connect; if a ghost becomes a part of you and someone else was possessed by the ghost, then the memories of the person are shared with you by the power of the ghost. This is until you think your not possessed by the ghost or do things to unjoin from the ghost.

Tiredness; this is sugar energy, exercise enough and your energy comes back. This works thick or thin. That's how you remain thin.

Just as you do the extra minute, this is with activity that allows your body to burn off the hour in gained carbs and calories and you don't gain in weight.

Just don't eat or drink above your natural weight in calorie burning limit and you keep it off. This is 10 times your body weight for simple terms, and you will have lost weight and kept it off if you wait the hour before eating and drinking again. This is with exception to water, that you can drink whenever you want as it has no calories.

Answer; Think about a moment and recall what was said, as you think about things the answer comes to you.

Muffin; the muffin or snack is the key to the point, think and you can get what you need.

The point; the idea is the destination, the point is the reaching of the goal. Think and you are aware, this is a point that you can create. This is with what you think, use is there by feel or work with others by imagination.

Change; Do away with the warfare and fossil fuel market. That's what you get. So I am em, no way do I need to war. Do away with the North Korea market and things are alright.

Effortless diet; eat what you want and when you want without counting caloried food or the calories. This is done when and if you lose weight, this works just as you exercise enough. So don't try this if you don't exercise.

Otherwise you can do the work, and find it an excuse to do exercise. This is a final ending to his presence. What he said to do if allowed to exercise. May his memory fare well.

This included heart pacing by thinking the heart speeds up, and walking or others work out by lifting weights and all for 20 or more minutes. This is if you feel like exercising.

Otherwise you may eat less than your weight x 10 per hour in caloried foods, and so overall this is less than 1700 calories for the day. Also you may avoid eating noodles, and other fatty foods that aren't whole wheat.

Wishes to the creator; If you want something, make a wish to the creator. Need to know and this is either with realization or without indication that it will occur. The event is done when it's done.

So if you need to know, and you will realize when it will occur, then it's done when it's done. Then you realize what will occur.

Think; think to clarify whatever problem or situation that exists to fade away back into energy. This can be done using talking and tapping points on the body.

The end; I may not survive, so I think I will put my info online. Hopefully someone can use it. So farewell till next time and ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *