Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, May 5, 2017

There orgonne

There is a point even I can get tired of orgonne, yet I will keep this short and sweet. As you know, think a point and you can create with a thought to occur things. This can be done with machines as well. That's why it's called orgonne without doing it, unless you justify the means or want to do it. So if you thought you were there then you could be trapped there as that is your inner world.

So thinking your not there, then makes you not trapped there and your not in your inner area or inner world area. That is the place where some orgonne works, and some other orgonne works outside of the inner area. This is where you can manipulate by the world energy, where you imagine the result and need the idea as you think of the effect.

Mae's stuff; I think so I know this, that this is just a point of recreation or repeating the point she remembered by feel.

2 dollar fix; pay 2 dollars and it's fixed by feel or thinking about things.

Think a point; think of a point to do things and then the point is done. Thinking of your home after wards creates what you wish, and you are returned to where you came. However, some things are not always arrived. So think and you can do what you think is best.

The end point; point out the way and you create the pattern by the energy creativity of what is done.

Think; think an idea and point it out and you act as though fulfilling a concept.

Aura of dejection; this is where you remember something bad or good, and dejection occurs because of it. Accept in your feelings and the dejection disappears. However this aura can be directed, think of the person as you talk to him or her and you feel the point that caused your dejection as this pointed to people in the area you also effect the one you speak to for feelings.

Focusing; focus in a point and you get what you want but that is all you can get by feel. This may seeably seem like a ghost did it, but it wasn't so think and you may know who it is that did things.

Hope; this is a wish to create your thought if you need it created. This uses your thinking about what you want and needing the idea, this is just as though psalm 57 were used. This uses the idea you believe something, and hope it works and the psalm creates what you hope for by feel.

This is with focus to create the idea by use of the creator. This is used by thinking or stating, "I hope (make known what you need)", the point then will occur if necessary for the person.

Traffic; the traffic moves on and at a faster pace, safely. So if you can think of it, you can do it. This I think is by feel. This I think I will do by myself. Think the traffic light changes and it does by your will.

Affirmation manifestation; think a point that you want and use it as an affirmation, state it out loud and visualize it and you gain a result from the visualized affirmation. Intuition allows you to know easily the right words to say for this. So follow your intuition, and you can't go wrong.

Cookie fix; think of a point and you fix the moment by either writing, voice or imagining the idea you want as this is where everything works out by what is done.

Elementalism; think in this term to make this work right, this is a point you can imagine elemental energy. This is just as though some of the energy were a thing, and you could safely use it as though an object.

As you touch it, you create with the energy and feel is the thing that creates what you want where the need is the idea that you have that is evokable by statements. I can use intuition with this, so I know what to do with this.

Fyi; Evoking a faery will create mischief because you use focus with the energy and that draws their attention. When you draw their attention, you could evoke their mischief by feel.

So release the element when your done. Then balance should restore itself if you got emotional. This is because you got hormones, this is a point that they can do the job for the body and they get called into play.

This is thought to enhance the body so you can use the pinneal gland and create what you want where this is sometimes needing the idea or thing.

Stupidity; the fae use the creator and the psalm 57 to cause no stupidity to occur. Albeit they do things, they who are there don't get too nearby. This is use available in the thought to prevent stupidity, and not triggering world war 3.

Stapled; the stapled thing causes what you want, think of the idea and the effect is done as you can imagine.

Paint; the paint is energy that could if painted over something, seal away the area energy that you don't need.

Nerf; the Nerf gun is the tool, the bullets are the projectiles it can shoot, that change things to make them who are hit react or do as you want.

The event; the event is the thing that you work with to make what you consider fair play. Think and you know the real problem that exists to be solved, this is unless it was solved or this was done already.

The sidewalk; the sidewalk is a link even if incomplete to somewhere else by ideal points of consideration. This I think is the road on or by the side, this is by a point that you can travel to also get to placed area in time.

Just imagine the area and you know the time to date, this is a point that you are able to be adhoc where you go to by feel.

Spirit time; This is time you think and then you know where you are and what will happen, this is done by the spirit alerting you to what occurs. This is right before you do it, or as you think to know the time.

Side action; think about what you do and then do things as you focus thinking to see or work with others. This is the point you observe by thinking a point is between, this is where that point is and you create with feel or idea.

This may serve adhoc as though your able to observe with a third point of view that you know by spirit knowledge that lies between the moments that exist. This is a point that lies in-between.

This method works for those that want to do thinking, and working in a point from the third point of view. This is created with the idea that you are aware of things that could exist just by imagination.

If in a mood; think of something and say it to someone and you can have fun watching them convince themselves it's true. This is the basis of manipulation and not always done, if questioned over the idea make something up. Then you will get what I call interest by feel and work by the point.

This is a work point and not a working solution to everything you do have near. So feel free to think of different things and work with those that want to work with you.

Figuration; this is figuring out the new area that the brain seems to stem to know about. Think to kn ow what the system is, and the magic that is used to create or do things becomes clear.

Thought; think a point and you create with use for a point to exist by feel.

Think; think a point to work and if you have to work or have work to do then you can go for it.

Warren stealing; he won't ever steal again as though influenced by the creator to no longer steal.

I think the end; the end is near so I don't mind things as long as I get things back by feel. Then I know things are better or good enough. Especially if I don't get hit on by those that want to bash me for stopping by them.

Merindy; she won't be back I learned, but I think she will get a good and decent job placement in return to do something else.

Get use to it; getting used to it is fun so now I know, they need someone now to replace their manager. I hope they get one like merindy except not needing a knee operation.

Think; the point is used to make peace and quiet with things that work with the people involved. That bei ng said, things are alright.

Roach influence; I will no longer eat near or by a I roaches influence, so whatever the cases I ain't influenced by roaches anymore.

This is a point I realized after I got clear of one and as I was in the presence of a roach. Anything after that is your own thing. Whatever, this doesn't repeat itself and as I think about it. This didn't repest the area. That is all for now, so ciou for the moment and farewell till later.

1 comment:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *