Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

If then else orgonne

This is a point you can do things, if the moment exists then you can do it if you want to do it.

Then this is a concept by feel, or else things happen or gone is the use with feel. This is what I came up with, this is just as results may be there of course I will allow it if given time.

If then else; I think if I can do things I will then I have helped out else I know things are different by feel.

Orgonne; this is machine code programming, that creates what you want when you think it will do things. This is a point that does what you want.

The point; Mickey keeps to her agreements. She made one this morning, so I think I will not answer her calls for today. That will be safest of all the things to do for myself.

The events; the events you can live through, that's if you want to live through them as a final result. So think or feel and you know what will happen. This is all I had planned in talking about so your free to go.

Ritual table; think to draw on a surface, this is where you can carve in wax or wood, or draw or create by rite that you think of doing magic to correct the problem you think is there.

See this is to create by rite with the surface drawing, this use is thought energy directed through the symbols you draw as if they are doing what you need.

This is a wordless rite that uses symbols instead of words, but you may speak. This is if you want to speak to effect a final result that way, this is sometimes made better by direct speech.

Like you say the effect is directed energy or brain waves to create with some idea. You can defend with this idea by what you do.

Otherwise you may direct the conversation or activity by voice, and create by suggestion to get a better result. This is how the police talk people down. So think positively and work for yourself, that's what I say and only if you can't get a job.

Purchaser price; this is the price you pay for things that you get. So that may fix the problem.

Think; the point is the idea, your point is what you do. Think about the point, and you get the idea that's being spread.

Think a point; think a point and you know what is being done. Then you know what is done to create the result.

The Doomsday clock; the Doomsday clock doesn't progress another second.

Guilt; I am no longer guilty of anything. If I am guilty, the creator makes the guilt dissipate back into energy and disappear by feel.

This is true; this is an idea to use or put to use with feel, so if that is all it is so shall I swear.

Practice; I practiced what I should, usually by watching others and I think I am ready to show what is necessary in the right time. So I am no longer obsessive, and I think I will get along with others. I am aware as I know. There is no pressure.

Drinking; So you stop drinking before you get drunk. Alcohol doesn't make you drunk. However the alcoholic leaves the room with no pressure except for the room owner, this is before another shot is taken.

The game; this is best left up to the gamer, so thinking about the idea I think it is finished up tonight.

The idea; this is a thought I had on neuropods, that you could create a neuropod effect with a drink of water. Think what you needed to know or have in idea and drink your water or drink.

Then the idea you wanted will have happened, this is if you need it to occur or you will have what you need. Think to remove the effect to remove the right neuropod effect. Think to use your element that you want to use to create the effect that you need. That is the neuropod effect.

Octowaterpad; if you think the water is diverted into three or more channels, then imagine the effect the idea will have occured if possible. Think and it will occur unless you don't need it to occur.

So if you need it and will it to happen, then it's as though there or more water rivulets rose up, think and diverted are things that you don't want.

Then spread energy or fire energy of an open flame by thinking energy goes out, and charged by focus your will directs. What you will you can create by feel.

So that is the main point of this idea. And I will go on to other things now. I think that I know so it's defense or idea that is realized.

Bread crumb; this is a bread crumb mix of a little salt or sea salt with bread crumbs. Though this is thought to create less hunger, I think the point is this: that what you do is use what you get unless you don't need it.

The ending; the end is an idea you focus and you can create, this is with what is there but most times things are what they are for now.

Ice sheet; the ice is formed by thinking to the water what you think or cold thoughts. You can even freeze parts of the water, this is also by thinking energy goes through the water and does what you want or need. Don't do the ice sheet because your standing in water.

Air glide; the air glide is focus air to help glide the body through the air. Feel to glide up and you do. Earth gliding is similar, except you use a glider or skateboard. Don't think to glide up with a skateboard or you might fall off.

Air sheer; sheering away things was never so easy, think and it is done by air circulation and the thing to sheer separating itself.

Air dry; feel the air and if any wetness the air dries the wetness from the surface. The dried surface becomes obvious.

Lightning; energy is fire focused to become intense and then thought released, this is sometimes by thinking it shoots forth from the hand or fingertips in the form of a ball that's highly compressed energy.

Energy redirection; Redirection of it is thinking really quickly to pass it through the hand to the other hand or fingers and allowing it to shoot forth.

Energy balls; think energy absorbs or becomes the element that you need and then forms into a sphere. This sphere goes where you think it goes or can go where you will it.

The conscious of the elemental energy is what creates awareness, this is usually by feel if you need to know things. This can deflect attacks by feel if you think it to deflect, or think it to defend.

So you can form multiple and different elemental balls as you need them, think and you know the peace of mind with a relaxed mind state.

If you breath in and out, the idea is think to trance until you don't need the trance. This is to wake up, think your waking up and you are wakeful.

Earth walls; think if you will, the thought is there and as if a point that is an earth wall. The earth wall forms to your imagined idea, and thinking it there causes it to effect the area.

Conscious; if your conscious after all that idea then you can control the elements and just by thinking of the element you can summon it by feel to create it as you need, feel or think.

However, don't overdo with this or you could explode somewhere, this elementalism is accountably a somewhat unsafe and unstable if elemental in nature energy that you can use.

If overused, this elemental energy can be unused. This is just as you use other things, or you could get irrational, unbalanced and emotional.

Dimensions; the elemental dimension I use is the 7th, it's easy to get there: just think yourself there or if coming back just think you come back.  A list of dimensions are here for beginning students, and here for advanced or those wanting to know dimensional physics.

This uses the power of the subconscious mind, thinking your there causes you to go there and similar for coming back. This is sometimes in the mind so think, and you know by feel.

Feel someone will come or then is there, and then the person will come or is there as though summoned. Feel or think them go and then they go by fee or feel. That's the way this works sometimes.

So if you feel yourself die sometime, just know that your body will be returned by the creator. This means your able to come and go whenever you like, just don't bother people.

Oh in the 7th dimension, if you feel prickly eyes as they say, then don't be afraid to pay them off. Even if or if not aware of it. They will do things for you and forget their differences that lead to dislike.

The end
The effect is done unless not needed, so no need for alarm. The point is already to go so think and you are where you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *