Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Getting it done orgonne

This is the getting of idea or go by point is a gone point, think of your means before using this idea list.

Elemental doku focus; Think to focus energy of intense nature, think of the energy being there and you move faster with more focus to do things or allow others by feel. This is an enrager if the right person. However, you can forget your need after the doku is done.

Doku shift; think a moment to be where you want to go. The point is a need, your thought is what causes you timewise to shift. This is to go somewhere that you thought to be with energy. If you know the place, you can be there if it's a safe area.

Yet some safe area are with hazards nearby, so let your spirit alert you to the dangers. The spirit knows what forms as it is there when it forms.

This works but not too well with multitasking, or doing multiple things at once. This is so you can track or trace something that you want to know about. Then your spirit let's you know.

Thought doku; think a point and you create with an idea to work with things that are there to work with you.

Thinking doku; think or use is your key here, this is where you think about what is going on or use what you have to get things done.

Other things:

Think a moment and you know what was offered by feel. Think the rule better and it could be if informed you can form what you need or think. That rule might work better and you retain your integrity too.

That means that this is a better way to think of things, if you can keep a thought. What happens is the thought disappears and you are left without anything to think.

So this I think could further be improved with an added and you remember the idea that you want to use. However there are shortened moments of time, this is where your brain adjusts and you don't seem to remember at all.

Then you can say the need or think the feel to do and your memory returns. That is all you need to improve the idea.

So the improved thought rule is: think a point and if you need it to seem service or created then you say your need or feel the need and you create or do things by feel.

Usb wifi; this works no matter the point through the point you can do.

Disappointment; I can take disappointments when they come. I can also process emotion effectively. So I never feel down by idea.

This is the point of working and living for me. So I guess I will do as I need to do things, this is with permission of course.

If I am myself, then I create a shift by displacement. Through gravity the places gravity shift caused you to be displaced to another place and if an area is thought about to that area.

This with movement, and energy can shift you in dimensionally by feel through time with only the spirit that knows what is there. This I believe is called a teleportation or apport.

Dimensionally achieved, I decently believe this is disorienting so wait a minute and you can reorient yourself to the area.

Then go do what you want to do. That is all for this day so of course, I will wait till another day to get more results by feel with thought.

Appearance; This dimensional shift appears like the body breaking up into energy particles, and moving towards a direction that is mainly upwards or otherwise scattering and no longer holding a form.

Afterwords:
Andrew; he accepts me into his room by feel and does things for me as if he wants to do things. I also know when he's there. This is done without much pressure.

The condenser; this device creates liquid like essence that forms from the rocks with energy focused through them, and this is just as you think your purpose to the stone. Then the rock charges the liquid essence, this is with that idea I know you need to know or have done.

Shrines; they are easy to figure out, this is just as you think about the point that's there.

Pictures; they are easy to take and can help identify things by the references you have.

Kaor moment; karok moments, you can sometimes get a reward, this is for getting the target or moving something into place. This is from a gaming moment of breath of the wild.

Creators whim; the creators whim is this, think a moment of where you want to be and you are if safely there.

This ointment I made is amazing for the shift. It relaxes the mind and this is created by pea solidified with essential oils and corn starch. This stuff works so well that you can create nearly anything by thinking about the point.

This means you can create with a thought, and as long as blood flows it seems like red Sparks in your mind. This is just as though the pineal gland recieved the blood flow. Then you create psychically as well.

When the energy turns blue or white then it means you can or have drank water. Chemicals in the water can leave the coloration, this is as though an idea were off colored or yellowish sometimes brown.

The mind uses the body condition to color the element of what you use to get things achieved. The reaction to the body is the use of touch in some way, that means you indicate by touch and work by idea for what you can do.

T hink; this is to think of something and the idea will exist if you want it to exist.

Whatever; whatever exists he or she doesn't mind. This is by feel anyway, so I think it's easily dismissed. Thinking about things forms them, so think carefully as once I formed no avarice without thinking about it.

Just as I thought to avoid it the feeling passed. This is just as if he or she did it by feel or thinking by thought.

Feel; the feel of the moment is the point you do or create. This you create by fee or feel. This is the end and the karok moment ends here by feel.

Really this was in a dream I had recently, that led me to believe I could do anything. So I revisited the past and mentally made things right. Thinking about things led to creating them and there I am.

So this at the moment was with a sandwich idea, an think since I was near a restaurant and working with the spirit of others in idea. Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *