Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 22, 2017

coral orgonne

This is the coral reef orgonne that I thought of amongst many more idea. It had to be inevitable that I made something for the coral reef, so this is it albeit the coral reef is mostly bleached. This is with warming waters and the coral are white because of it, this is as it is now where the coral is mostly dead. This is what it is though that I came up with, that has reports on the idea that exists because of global warming. So this is it.

Think; think to be calm, then focus to create by feel or thought to make with idea or ideal situations what you want to happen.

Rainfall; the rain is the thing, think and you know what is what by how it sounds. Think it will rain and it will. This is with or without an object.

Focus; the focus is the point and doing is the thing, think and it is done or there. But on the other hand, the point could be too much.

So as always have a storm breaker magnet, or focus the thought of psalm 57 thinking nearby that not too much occurs.

This is an idea to get rid of too much rain and lightning, this is just as you think it, think to it or hold the projecting side of the magnet out to the sky.

The psalm does work but it sometimes works slow, like yesterday there was a storm that lasted 10 minutes. This was with lightning and it abided the creator, that is the being that created us all and it was then dissipated away.

So it's common an I am aware that it's okay as it's in practice, it is done thinking the thought of rain till it would start and listening to rain in a music piece.

Hyperstorm; the hyperstorm is using a focus point, this is thinking to create the storm that is in the upper atmosphere as well. Think this isn't going to happen, this is just as though something was off or on if you needed it so.

Think a thought; think a thought to create a point. The point could be anything you like, want or need with idea.

Thought spiritualism; this is your mind that creates, this is by the spirit knowing things as they occur, think to create the point if you need the point created. This is where you can be anyone you think to be or are at the time.

Think a point; think to create what you want and you create by feel, and yet you know what is there by what is done.

Office space; your room is your office area, so think and you know how and what. This is just to do things, thinking to deal with the idea that you create by feel.

Thought space; this is the thought of space in a cell, that could be used as a place or area. This is just to create with what exists or what could work.

This is my last idea that deal with cells, the next few idea are dealing with life events. Such as this space juncture or area I need to repair, thinking to repair it irl will not work unless I can get close up. So glue it and work with it is my option.

Optional stuff:
This is the idea of a point I saw, think or create then work with what is possible. This I think will work with nearly anything.

This I think works; think in a moment the idea is created and serves you for whatever reason that you think to do things for feel. Then think the point is done for you as well as others who show interest.

Then the idea is done by feel or thought. If the interest is there, the idea is done with but thinking the point done is over with I think the idea is done and over by​ by feel, so this is why I don't worry about it.

Think or realize; Ae an if or when you realize that this is done and working for you, then you create a good feel to know things or work with people.

This is done when you think it's done. This is indisclosure by the feel. So I will do something to get back my funds and work with people, working with others has never been so much fun.

The fun point; I know what your thinking and this could be fun as this is now ended.

This is done; think a point to create the main area attraction, thinking to create a point with what is shown I think this will work.

This is work; This is to work by feel. You think the need you know the right feel. That is what this is amazing, this is a fresh start for helping out by feel.

The end
The point is the ending, the area is clear and work is easier. Doing well is doing well, so think and you may well know what to do with the area by feel.

This is exactly a point in the future though, so I know the work to be done. That's what I recorded off of TV, so I know things will be well as I think they are okay. Ciou and farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *