Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 1, 2017

This theory ends orgonne

This theory ended last week, that I could play a game on the pc and use an emulator and work with people. So thinking about things I thought this at the end, this is where things would work out and this orgonne came up:

Now; think a point and state it as you feel the need to end things. The behavior should end by fee or feel. This is with some thinking, so work with this idea and you might get the point.

Soulful eyes; the eyes speak what you think is needed to be conveyed. They look soul full at whatever catches your attention though so you have the look of Zelda.

Heather Moisant; she finds her turtle that's missing.

Two points; go between two noticed and closer together things and you had a karok moment. This is a timed moment that you do things and you can get rewarded for what you do by feel. This is if you succeed at what you do, that is for either yourself or others.

Time speed; think of the time and you can speed up the movement, this is done by focusing your thoughts and making the body move faster.

Creation; think about the need you want and your soul causes the movement or action. This can feel like a direct ground shift, just thinking about it you can feel it. How bad it will be depends on how well you can feel the soul quake.

Mana bombs; these are focused energy that are there where you think them to be. This focused energy can be in any shape that you need them to be. Thinking the bomb goes off in the area created things that make the bomb energy happen.

Change; the influence changes what is there by thinking about things changing. This change creates what is to occur by what is done. Sometimes data is what changes things by feel. So this I think works either way.

Activation; think and focus your idea or user technique to activate things that should be activated.

Deactivation; If you think to deactivate things, this is done by what you do or it's easier by imagining things. The soul can do amazing things.

The soul influence can create your thought that you feel you need. That can be how it's done. If you perceive the need you can imagine or do it.

Trump; trump does right by the correct means with what is done by the creator.

Instant drying; think soul energy builds fire energy in the aura, and the aura dries the wetness on the skin and clothes. Now instant cleaning is this, think the soul clears stains and cleans the body and clothing then it does.

Scent cleanser; This is just another trick to remove scent so beware, that it could still be there if you lose your focus and think this is ideal. Think water vapor cleans your clothes and then things get better.

The aura causes the scent to disappear by feel with what you do. Just think the scent goes away and it will. Thinking this doesn't always work.

Reading; if you are reading this, may the creator remove your pain, worries and problems and replace them with healing, benefits, happiness, and peace.

Warren; he returns the umbrella and cards he took by feel and no pressure occurs.

Think; just think it or feel it, and the spirit does it if you need it done and the spirit does it for you if possible.

Think and your done; this is for use if when you think your on the ropes, unsure or when your done, think of a way, think positively and you can get through things. That is all for now and this is the point, that is done for now the time is over we can speak. Think a point and you create the idea, that is all I did.

So enjoy yourself and then your able to do things, so this is what is done for you or not for you. Think and you will understand.

A thief's repentance; seeing that I will return what I took and not steal again, even when I think about it I won't take anything again. This is for now and later when I think to take some thing not mine.

Theory use; this is to annoy you and not help you. Think of a way to do things and then improve them. Then you may have option to do the idea, if you so want to do things and otherwise if bored.

Request; this is a mission of ideal circumstance. Think to accept it and you do things, at least this alleviates boredom. Deny the request and you can find or do things on your own.

Heat resistance; resisting the heat is with tempered material that reflects the heat off of you. Otherwise it is by focusing and thinking your not effected by the heat and nor do you feel it.

Think and create; think and you create by fee or feel with what is being done or with what you have. This is an idea to create by feel, so don't mind the point that's done unless you need things to go well.

Thought and wellness; the thought you think is what you can use, think and you can do what you want if your well.

Resting; resting restores anything that is necessary for the body to live, or this allows the body to restore itself. This also passes the time.

Game sc ene:
Music; this is what is all around you, thinking to hear it allows you to understand the nature's music.

Rainfall; although it isn't much it allows one to seem clean and it falls or stops as it comes.

Thought; thought creates idea and idea is what illusion is all about. The illusion of the blue flame is this, there is no heat except on contact to it. This is butane flame, if your using a butane lighter.

Past shift; think to keep the focus point and you create with subconscious mind, this allows you to go by shifting with the spirit to the area you want to go.

The castle; I noticed in the game it's a ruins with reddish corruption that is rust or iron dust, this means there is only what is left after 100 years. That means you are aware of things there. Getting there is what I need to do, thinking in time with the synchronous music around me I am there.

Now to redress the situation. Restoring the beast to human is necessary. Thinking to create the idea I need to work with is done. The castle is restored as much as I can restore it. This I think will work with me and what I think to do.

So if you hope to get through it you must use the drafts, this is done to raise yourself to the second level and get to the room. The room has spiritual things in it yet nothing physical remains. This is including a large heart in the center of it. I wonder what formed it.

I sense the heart is about to burst open, releasing something. This means it held him for awhile. Let the battle begin.

After it burst; the room exploded in light and a storm appeared outside. I am in a chamber below the castle grounds, the battle has begun but he needs to be hurt badly. I sense a buildup of energy from the machined animal forms that I released.

The energy is all concentrated on the chamber. He's hurt badly by the particles that went through there, where I am left whole and Hale. I battled him for a bit, he's worse for wear and despite what he has come up with by his anger he will fail.

Failure; He failed to attack and fell to the ground, I hit him with my sealing sword enough. I think he's through and I won. He's dissipating harmlessly into energy and leaving the chamber.

Time to go; I think I will go to the center of the chamber and leave as well standing in the circle. Light surrounds me and I feel a sucking sound and I now awake in a field with my horse nearby that I claimed by magic.

All the while I think I shifted from the castle to the field that was nearby. So I think this day is beautiful. I think there is an oddness to the area energy.

Nearby; He's near and I think he's wanting to reform himself from thin air. The creature he was in the chamber is now a different form.

The being; A huge Being with his head and a mammoth body. I feel that I need to imagine a bow and it's formed of energy that shoots light arrows at his energy.

Dealing with him; This is to deal with him and he will dissipate with no trace left. I know when to hit him with arrows, and as all I have to do is this I will be done. I managed to get a few shots at his life force, he's dying now and my truly powerful bow of light shot him with at least 100 arrows now.

Laying down and dissipating; He's laying down and now not fighting the area like he was. He's going and breaking up into particles as a being I think is the princess appeared to help with this point.

Dust cloud; He's now a cloud of red iron dust in the sky, she raised her hand and a force of light appeared to emanate from her. A force bubble that expands and he's gone. This was helped by the power of sylphs btw. Those air energy beings that clear up air pollution.

The end; this dream ends now by me turning with a noise of a popping sound that came from the roof top of the castle nearby. I look up with her and notice that it's normal.

poof; this could by means of ideal situation be a poof effect. This is where poofing is the act of a shift by spirit, or spiritually translocating yourself across the area to another place and time. This is thought to leave a poof sound of displaced air, so when you poof you create a point of spiritual shifting that causes your body to shift or move through time and space to go somewhere else with a trace of displaced air. The dangers of this is you can end up in another place or dimensional time linked by event or area to the area you poofed from by feel.

So if you think to shift to somewhere that you imagine and need to be there then you could find yourself there instead of where you are right at the moment. This means by spirit you could scout out the area by thinking you see the place/s and physically if you need to be there and its safe to exist there, then you could materialize there where you think to be. An easy way to do this is to think of the area, write it down or describe something of it, then describe some endpoint or go back to the statement somewhere and fill in the word phrase that makes it create a sense of completeness. This is all in a good days time and effort, for each time you poof the creator fills in with enough energy to create the shifting pattern. So you can see that causes you to apparate and you are someplace else.

Awake; I was somewhere strange so I am awake with the power of thought and will go now where I need to go. I think I met up with him in the chamber, and defeated him with arrows or shots.

Other things:
These are other things that occurred during the time I think about or observe for now.

Mic; my microphone came in and I fixed it or had it fixed. I think this mic will work.

Beauty and the beast album; I got the sound effects and some cool music for the beauty and the beast, that is what effects as though the sound track itself. Amazing how it fits the scenes.

Mae; she has calmed down allot and works better with problems or people. This is an improvement that I noticed over the next few days I was here. I believe she was the princess or represented as though a princess in my dream, though I am not too sure about that. You know how dreams are.

That is all; that is all for now I am done with the dream sequence, I will put it with a game of my own making. So I will ciou and farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *