Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thinking point orgonne II

This is time to do things now I am done with the game, this is my own idea that I thought to use as orgonne.

Historical facts; I think to those that want to know, the facts are rep orted perfectly. So I will report the facts as they occur.

Perfect distraction for a pet: this is done in a ghost mode and not as yourself. Treat this as though you were fighting ganon with princess Zelda helping out. Just imagine the dogs response as you defeat ganon.

This can distract any pet that sensed this activity. All you need to do is think of the moment and the things the pet sees and the third eye causes the pet to sense it.

Dissipation; the being is no longer and him or her being defeated dissipated it to and of another place and time. Time to follow along and get away to my own area.

I believe I can do this by thinking of the place as I use the energy there to shift with and this is how the ghosts do it. As for now, I think I understand by how they do things and tend to shift away later.

Now all I need to do is get away before wwiii occurs. Ciou is a happy thought, I hope it remains so. To his thought then, that's all there is to it.

Found; I found the being again in the place I went to, it was beautiful and yet not there. This was until the red cloud reformed from boiling anger, and the response of he's a non reborn anger being.

Now and then; he's ready again and yet I have the energy bow, I know that shoots energy arrows and as he's weakened he had weak spots. So I am ready for more shots.

I am nearly done; I am nearly done with this, he is wrathful till a point so I will continue as you want to do things ghostwise, thanks to those suggestions I have.

I think I did it; he made a sign of peace and laid down and a princess appeared. He is now disappating a second time and the princess focuses, and a white globe surrounds her.

Just as it expands outward and as she raised her hand up, it is an idea that disrupts the being then dispels the being and now it's no longer.

Dog distraction or memory; this is a perfect dog distraction, so I will let the dogs there see it and serve as an alert guard to the being being a distraction.

This is seemingly as it's dispelled, and this I believe can also be done by a sylph action to distract the dogs minds too.

Happy ending; this is now a point where we go on and leave the ruins behind. So she asked if I remember her, and I do. So now all I need to do is leave.

Now all is peace, I am aware now that I am free to go as I can. I am aware of the land as never before. As all I need to do is discover what went poof in the reeved area, then I am going. It's as if someone was watching over me.

Other things:

Things also go on; things also go on to make a better point, so I believe I am seeing the end of a cycle.

I am aware of thought; I am aware of things as they exist, so I know when they as people are there. Also I know when things are done, this is just as they happen or occur by feel or fee.

The peace being; this being forms when he or she wants to form as a sense of peace occurs, then the being is formed out of thin air.

This is any shape that you think that the being is formed as, or otherwise if formed with emotion, it can form out of air any activity that is due or creatable.

Defeating a being; Defeating it is not so easy, think it disappates as your hitting a vulnerable spot. Think of the time and then do whatever you want.

This is useful to create the idea of it's dismissal into reality. Then think it did dissipate harmlessly and the being disappears. Thinking it disappears to go back to the creator makes it gone for good.

Think and dog do; the point is idea and thinking a point excited them, so time to leave the dogs alone.

The store; the tea shop is a priceless cup and this I think serves the purpose. Look in a cup with or without water in it, and think this is free as you are aware of things you realize what to do. This is msking use with things to make or prepare what you want.

Masking; masking things makes things work by what you need.

Necessary; neces sary things are due by fee or feel so think and things work out. This is as though you had what was necessary, so I think this is an idea to do or make yourself better from feel.

Teck; technology, the technology is where she is there but you know how to work with it. This is done by working with the relation, or time memory that it had gained when it was used.

Perfect track; the track is perfect in many ways and works with any machine. This works except for writing unwritable formats.

Perfect dream; usage is a point to remember and create by the fee or feel. This is with thought of things you can do. This in dream form can mean dreaming by focus or creating by idea, this is as I think an idea with a point, sometimes this helps to remember.

This uses the dream body, the body that is a dream form created by thinking it there. The dream body can encompass many things, including things that shape it or people it senses nearby.

You can only use their knowledge at certain times or irl the dream form you will know and it will interact.

This is dream form that never reincarnated and yet remains at peace. So that is in and of itself a dream body. Enjoy your dreaming.

The removal; the removal of negativity is seeing it in some form, written down, this makes the negative effe cts not happen.

Weight loss; the weight loss effect is simple, think your going to lose weight and you will as it only matters how much add a number of how much weight to lose, this does not effect item weight.

Weight cts; This is from a counselling thought in session, count the calories as with food you take in, this is making sure to stay under 1600 to 1700 calories altogether. Then think to work it off as you do things.

This raises the heart rate, and you get more exercise. This is just done as you create with what you have to do. This uses info from my counsellor.

Hearts; the heart amount is actually the feel you have or the emotion you can handle by fee, feel or thought.

Stamina; the stamina is built up sustainable activity that you can do. The more you do the more you can do next time, too.

The point; if this is the end then no wwiii occurred, so I accept this place and time. That is all for now. However I can shift anytime. So ciou and farewell till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *