Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 22, 2017

self-orgonne

This is the self end I experienced and I work with it as orgonne is possible.

Think and done; this is think and your done. Think a point and your done with what you do, this is till you need to do something else.

Separate self; I observe a self of the princess separate from the body and reform nearby and ask "do you remember me?"

The look; the look up to the top of the building was because we heard something that was a popping noise. And as I fade away I am myself where I was before I came here and doing what I was doing. The end.

The end; I notice less need for war and work is better so I think my ploy worked, getting energy from there and instructing it to cause less calamity and have no war to occur.

Kaos bomb; this can form anyway you want it to form. Think and it stops as you to think the chaos to the area, that means it should go to effect as you wish an idea for whom you want it to effect.

Timer device; the timer times the time and a llows you to effect those that you want effected if you need them effected by fee or feel.

The refrigerator; the fridge is an ideal food storage, that instead of aging fast ages slow the food and drink.

The microwave; the cooking device, that uses heat you direct by area waved particles centered in on a space. This can also serve as an energy source.

The cabinets; the cabin et is an ideal storage for dry food and herbs or powders. May this come in usefulness. When I play or watch another game that is allowing me to be there. Also stored is a possible elixer or wet or sealed materials as well.

The phone camera; the phone can act like a camera and a point to transmit things by feel.

The ability; the ability comes from the camera device. Just hold it and think of what you want then the effect is done, usually by what is achieved is what you know you can do.

Exploring; exploring is the easy part, think and you will know what to do.

Interaction; this is tricky, thinking of your need you get a reply. If you need one, then you can think to type or work for a point to do things.

Other things:
Self focus; focus with the body created with the mind as you needed something. This allows you to focus on a thought to create by the subconscious. The soul is the acting energy source to this.

Point things out as though through the point you gain ability and the point fades away by the feel. Yet your aware by the feel of what is possible, so if you think of a way to do things your well aware of how things are in any given area or point you need to know.

This is how you can focus the mind and create with a thought. No matter how powerful they were or are in games. This is where the subconscious shines. However the subconscious can follow a script.

So think of useful things to do and you can get them done. Yet if you think to use them later on, they can become useless if you notice them doing things they shouldn't be doing.

So think of a way to stop the script an then the script shouldn't effect anyone. This is for safety o ly. If they misbehave they will stop moving and that is all.

Review; if this theory is a game then this theory is a point to view it or watch by idea with playing or watching. This is worthy of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *