Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Organization and other things


Other things to know. This works anytime to create by organizational skills and other idea use.

NSO; Things they do are cool and unusual as an organization goes. They are unique and very able to do things for others. Think of them and you might get somewhere if needing a place to go.

Work; If and when the point is made then you can do things as necessary. Thats how NSO works with others sometimes. This is a point to work with others and do as you request. So I think I will write a bit about them if I need to write about them. However, this is for starters. NSO has a good dental viewable dental clinic that's sometimes free and that is all I know for now.

Healing; Think of a point to heal and use the psalm 18 for liberation by thinking psalm 18 as you feel your need. Otherwise psalm 57 can be used for magic and create what result you want by thinking the result and saying I use psalm 57.

Crystals; The crystal can be of use, think to transmit your ilness to the created gemstone and then touch the stone and its done. The gemstone or stone if you touched a stone, this absorbed your illness and you no longer have it. Think of the stone or gemstone as a storage bank and then touch it, feeling or thinking to regain or give up an attribute. Hey, even money can be an attribute to gain. So think and you may know, this is the point you realize the truth is out there.

Store bought herbs; Other healing methods require purchase, such as oregano or sage bought from a store mixed with turmeric and celery seed for brain healing with purification added to weight loss effect. Where you can get good body feel by using parsely or vanilla extract, you can think to use this with water and get a decent drink effect by feel with or without sugar.

Essential oil; If you want the effect of essential oils that can cure nearly anything, this is when they are applied to the body. You can look online for them, maybe use amazon.com and sea rch for therapeutic essential oil and you can get some there. Any essential oil can work but only some can be ingested, this mainly means the fruit essential oil can be ingested. When using essential oil, drop 1 or 2 drops into the palm of your hand and this can be the left or right hand. Then use the other hand to spread the drops of essential oil to the area that hurts or bothers you. That is all there is to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *