Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

thought for idea

Merindy; she has no problem doing her thing. Her stressed state doesn't cause her migraines. She feels no guilt over getting less snacks or eating less.

Pass; I pass the inspection even as she does the inspection.

Peter Paul; he drives himself to get what he needs or he agrees and goes to get his rent check.

People; they pass their inspection in the spirit of friendliness.

The end

We have low fat foods with healthy fats to work with like fish. Otherwise the not too fatty meat will work. That's how you lose the weight. How you gain weight is high fat diets with less exercise than 30 minutes. That's about all there is to this weight business.

Simba calls so he comes and exchanges the bad CDs for the good CDs. Enough is said and things are well off.

Things work; working things out is creating at least by feel in your mind, making that point where it seems real yet you don't react.

Think and you can create what you think, this is if you need to create the idea. The things that you don't need will disappear back to where they came from. Energy formations won't be there but you will know what you see.

That's if you see it in the present or future as a sense. This is a form of deja vue. Don't dismiss it unless it's harmless to you.

So think of ways to avoid to damage and harm disappears from the vision. The vision disperses itself as though you weren't effected and turns back into energy that the body can use as some activity is done.

This can, if overused, cause long nights of activity and that leaves sleep circles under the eyes. Only leading up to the point that you either use up your body energy or stop and do things normally with sleep.

If you use up your energy, you could dissipate away into becoming an energy conscious that joins with the energy consciousness. Then you know all but you only really are a ghost after this.

This is possibly allowing a poltergeist activity, this is where your form is able to think if intense with feeling and you can manipulate the area.

So I wouldn't try this unless you know when to stop or you think becoming a being or ghost is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *