Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 17, 2017

Things for idea


This came from my past life that was similar to this life, lets see how similar it really is.

The things for idea is my idea of what is done sometimes. So this is an ideal point to do things with or without things using orgonne.

Think; think a point and work this out within your own mind. So you know what will happen before the moment could occur.

Thinking; think by feel to get things right. As things are correct in porportion then the right time is done. The thing is the right timing or time to cook and that is the thing.

Chop chop; cooking right for the mom or moment. Think and you know the right things. Your shown the correct things by feel if you intend to cook right with concept to do.

Borrowed things; things that are borrowed are returned and eventually things lost are recovered. That's the way of this thing.

Clutch and car; the clutch if gone out is repaired, the car is restored by the creator. Magic serves all.

Magic; the magic of the moment is you could get what you want, that is if you need the effect to occur. This is if magic or energy fills you and you direct it to create by idea with fee, fae or feel with life in feel.

With marc; the thought that counts, simply stated is this. Enjoy your life and work with what is there as their way or your way you know by feel what is best. Your with your body, so think of ways out if possible.

Think a point; think a point and you know things to do.

Work; work out and I am thinking this will work with you. This is unless not needed or desired, this is just as it's truly wanted. Think about it for a moment.

Time waster; time wasted is spent elsewhere, this is something better than nothing so this works for me.

Space launch; the space launches that will occur or is scheduled, this is done without problems.

Finding things; I will find things that I set out to find.

Thinking; think and things will work themselves out.

The trick; if you see what you want, then feel like you want it and glance towards them. Then they might give you some. This works with everyone whom is "nice" and willing to give you some.

The end point; no one gets knocked over as there's nothing actually stated. So I think this was well worth it.

Mickey; she gets her check and is willing to pay off debts.

Simba; he comes today and finds that the CDs work the way he wants.

The igniter; the igniter works or this is replaced and you don't actually hear the igniter.

Funding; my funding and money comes back to me as I think to have money come to me.

Focusing; think to have an idea or a sue idea the point is the focus and the idea is sometimes discussed.

Starry night; the starry night is thinking and painting for a drawing done.

Incapacitation; the US successfully incapacitated North Korea and did what was necessary to not get detected.

Patsy; she is not a trouble spot anymore. She spots trouble as it comes though. She knows when not to do things.

Merindy; 6 weeks passes her by quickly as she waits.

Mae's scissors; the decorated scissors will work better.

The end
Merindy gets her job back and she doesn't lose it by feel. Things work out as the point is done, thinking to create as this is possible. I believe that she will have a bright future. Ciou and farewell till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *