Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 4, 2017

The twelvth life

This came from the 12th lifetime and was rather unique, as this means there were several things that caught my eye.

The peace of the moment made this orgonne idea. This is an idea to do if necessary.

Russia; this dangerous violent path we tread with Russia ends peacefully. Thus it is no longer dangerous.

Safety; whatever will happen today, will happen peacefully and those focused on me are no longer focused on me intentionally. This is done unless I don't mind them. For intensely do they go somewhere else.

Think; think a moment and create by imagination, use idea with imagination to focus and then suggest what the subconscious will do. That will make this idea work.

The text dialogue can display what may be there, where graphics doesn't always display things. However, sometimes the text doesn't display what is there.

So feel or think the point to know and you realize, what is there you know by subconscious idea or answers that are obvious. That's it for now and sometimes this is felt as a unseen presence.

Everything the subconscious shows you is possibly interpreted as an ideal dream image or moment with a dream object.

Trump; trump administration will not have a catastrophic effect on the environment. He has a good effect instead.

Thinking; I think I can change people's lives by being positive and working with others, so what I think is this, the point is done go live on your own or as you want.

The point; the point is made by feel so think and you will be alright. So I think this is done by fee or feel otherwise you can do what's necessary.

Thought; the thought abounds if necessary and this is done by feel. Think a thought and you know what you did. Feel and you know what to do.

Visitors; the visitors won't steal from the commons area. Whomever the visitor is at the moments.

Mickey Miller; she can handle her money better.

Bids; bid low and if high you get the deal.

Merindy's physique; she no longer is tired until she wants to be.

Chris's room; he is not tardy to clean or clear up the room unless he is needing to be. This is with or without help.

Mickey's shower; it no longer is broken.

Jay moisant's choice; I can and if I will, find a place other than this one. So Jay Moisant finds a good choice other than Palo duro.

Credit or debit card protection; they that want to steal the funds for their own purchases, they don't get the details right or something doesn't go right so they aren't allowed the purchase to go through.

Anti or other love; none of the unhealthy love types happen to me.

Mae; she doesn't mind me by idea or thought with feel. They settle their dispute. She doesn't hold up the money making process that would go on. So this works to my advantage. This allows me to work with others today. So things work out.

The point; My luck turns out to be better, this is just as I feel to create with life.

The thought; the thought is the focus energy that comes from the area and the object is the focus for it. Think and the object energy conscious does what you think. This is so I figure things out. Otherwise I think that things will work out in IE em.

The thought articles are a collection of dna encoded memories that were found within an old computer:

The thought articles are these, think and you know them by the feel. This is the commentary I found interesting.

These; these are the articles that are there, however add what you wish. These aren't effected by what you energy wise add to the site. Thanks to those that made them.

Opiate; I finally get my opiates and things work out to the best.

Focus; the focus is done and we did him over so he would never look askance at us again. Ignore this if you want to live the life you live. This is a recording. This is the end of his life.

Think; think if you must but the idea is in writing or a ring. That is all you get from a ring of warning.

Tellivise; tell or vise I am wise, think and you will get what you want.

Thought focus; the thought is the focus and you are gone from the area.

Redial; don't redial if you don't need to redial a number.

Dumb; your dumb if you steal yet not if it's online.

Smart; your snail mail is arrived, think to focus the hand to do the right thing.

Gain; gain no more unless you treat no as though a number.

Teller advise; the teller thought these idea up to befuddle the crooks that wanted the money.

Tellivise release; the release is simple, think you tell yet don't and then do as you must.

This was from when he or she was insecure enough to record every little thing and went to the authorities.

Though I think this is overboard by now, this was useful in calculating the Stars and location. This device was a complex of gears and could calculate anything. So I think this orgonne works with a reconstructed computer device made in its honor.

Dumb now smart; dumb now smart wherever he goes is his choice.

Smarting; think and speak, this is if necessary in inn or in an as an idea.

Madness; he's no longer mad for whatever reason.

Coexist; coexistence is done and I think this is enough to go to the authorities for now. Think carefully about how you speak it though, as I am sure they have their idea of guards.

Farewell and ciou as you want my attention. I am in the room down the hall. Btw I am sure you will know what I said to her so don't bother asking, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *