Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

The incredible discovery

This is an idea of the powers of the Dr. Strange area in the marvel universe. The powers are this, the golden sparks that are use of idea to create with life and work with those that want to be worked with or be by themselves. The sparks are the point of thinking of the area to be in and imagining the point to form what you want or you could have an opening as you imagine the place and feel the sparks form where you think they should. Thinking the sparks to form in a specific manner is the idea to work with the thought.

This is seeing that what you think is there, all you need to do is act as though it is as you "see" the idea form. This is a point at least given in form or shape as though a spirit shape, shaping itself, sometimes at first the idea is spiritually there then the actual thing is there.  If you want to go somewhere, then you could hold an object and think energy though the item to form the golden sparks in a circle as you think of the place where you imagine the area you want to go. Then step forward to go there in an idea to be somewhere.

This is especially easy in the mirror dimension, the dimension where anything is possible and this includes raising your hands and rolling the area with a change in gravity. Otherwise you could let the area settle and it becomes normal again. Oh yea, nothing effects outside the mirror dimension and that means anything done in the mirror dimension doesn't effect outside of it making the place a perfect practicing ground. Beware the area is as the area seems though, so the limitations are the area you sense.

Astral projection is this: think the point to separate from the body spiritually and an idea occurs to cause you to be somewhere or anywhere you want yourself to be at least spiritually. So if you think the point to be somewhere and feel a shock you are separate, then with a touch you are back with your body. So you are returned to your body. With it I went to the halls of Valhalla and thinking of my place and time I came back.

The point is simple you can go anywhere or observe anywhere in spirit body form. If you can feel the area then you can know, seeing how things are this is fine. Just feel or think and you know things that you want to occur. Just a bit of warning, this is going onto a great big blog page somewhere, so think carefully what you want known as the authors psychic.

Ghost projection; Feel intense with or without emotion and your able to change the location of a few objects. If you can do this then your geisting, so think about it and don't geist without permission so think or not if you have to stop. This is just as your likely to annoy people and this could irritate people, that's if they figure out whom it was.

Stone use; This is how you use a gemstone, efficiently stated is this by thinking your idea to do to the stone and feeling it happen then creates the effect that you want to create or occur and this is sometimes by happenstance. Instance is related to what you think is created when and where its created, then you know that the gemstone or stone use is possible to use by feel or thinking.

Relieving; Think and you form or relieve someone of the energy if on a touch to the area. This is done to kill the person by knock out, if possible.

That is basically it, except for the fact that the energy can emulate any effect in certain area. The point being is this, you can create what you wish by what you want to do things. So I think and imagine the result as an end result and then the energy takes form to create the result that you imagined, what you don't need disappears from the place you see.

Different dimensions are with different effects. So I think this is an amazing effect of life energy. So I would say this, if you could do this, then you may be able to do anything just by a thought or just thinking about things. So I will ciou for now and farewell till time allows me to write again. Leaving you the thought that you can possibly do things even in an alternate dimension. So enjoy yourself and know yourself by what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *