Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 10, 2017

the day and after dental visit

This is Marc or Mae's friend, the white dude that's skinny and older. The orgonne here is meant to work with thought as though him.

The day and night; the day goes well and the night passes quietly with no trouble arising. This is true for tomorrow as well.

The night time; the night time passes harmlessly, so nothing goes wrong.

Visitors; the visitors aren't there if not allowed there by the manager.

The day; if this has not been good, the day gets better.

Think; the day is better with you being calm and allowing.

Whomever; Whatever or whomever the person is is you.

I; I am aware of you as the conscious of the area and the person that can be cooresponded with so ask away.

I am; I am aware of you, whomever you are.

The new day; the new day goes well and peacefully where the night passes peacefully as well.

Sugarholic; I am aware now and no longer a sugar holic. I am not addicted to sugar. So I think and things will work out well. Cancer and diseases dismissed itself from me. Thinking about things restores things, that means what you want is restored.

NOAA; NOAA budget cuts don't happen. Other sections are touched instead.

No challenge; there's no actual challenge for the day or night except by myself.

Think; the point is a way to go, I make it and I find that they fill my teeth today. There is no pain today. Then the subconscious makes this so no pain and teeth fillings occur today.

Other stuff: this was from the day after where I had a nightmare. I awoke from it by nearly being killed in it. Screaming awake I believe this belongs in a book series.

Dentist; whatever occurs the fillings happen with no pain. So no problems occur. Think and this works out.

Magical; the magic moment you think to have, this magic moment is where you are aware of many things and create by what you feel.

Evangelism; this moment is an idea where your aware or created to hear things.

Angelism; this is the idea your using the name of an angel to get what you want or earn it.

The approach is simple, think the request and state the angellic name or state the request and think the angel name. This is how you summon angels, including seraphim, for a point or some purpose.

Devotion; the devotion is there, like a cult following but it's auratic feel you are attracted to someone. Think and you know by feel with idea to do.

Falling out; the falling out of devotion due to money needs from evangelism. This leads to death if demise is plotted.

Ghetto; the ghetto classic or idea you can follow for some point or think and do what seems right.

Running; running away and hope I survive, I am a survivor so I hope my story is told. Ciou my time is short as they just started killing the people there. I got away and I will let you know that I was attracted by fair play.

So this is my last notice to myself. I am going to make my escape through the forest now. Someone is following me and I think it's another survivor. I will let them be.

Silence serves me best so I will go now. Whomever bests each other doesn't matter. So I will see you later. Ciou and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *