Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Computer orgonne

This was thought on the moment, so think the point and you know things by what you do.

The right things; I do the right things with the correct idea for things. So things pass muster and work themselves out by feel.

Figuring things out; I figure out the problem an correct the problem if possible.

Problems; whatever causes the computer program to not work ceases to cause the computer to work again.

Update 79; the update number goes up and finished, finished up doesn't matter.

Lukeesha; she didn't mind the time spent on her laptop. This will work with me and others.

Simba; his relationship with me is not being tested. I am aware and think of things by feel. He doesn't mind me.

Money; my money does not go lower than the month before, this is just as I think about things.

Other relative things:

This is the other things that could go on if allowed.

Finance; I do not worship you, finance.

Merindy; she is no longer sore all over. She feels better today, this is as a result.

Therapy; therapeutic action is done by the therapists, leave me alone for now.

That is what I read yesterday when I did a computer job and cleared some viruses. Thank you if you read this and ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *