Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

cmoisant orgonne

The orgonne I started out with by fee or feel.

Things; things work out by now and today's time is today's time. According to a clock I remember.

Computer; the viruses or virii stay away from the computer.

DHS; send them last 3 months medical payments and request from worker enhanced food stamp money.

Nrol-79 Atlas v launch; this launch goes and launches well and this succeeds by feel. This is the point you think to know, that is usually done with a feeling.

Whomever; whomever he is he doesn't come chasing after me.

So; that is the exit, I wonder if dying and as you think you are dying timewise your thinking of a need to be somewhere causes you to be where you thought.

This is the exit to the game land of devastation and among the places you can go these are many. This is just an example of such one game. So I think there are many like that. Where you think to escape and the way becomes clear.

So I hope the day goes good tomorrow. I think to achieve much in a game, the world has to accommodate your needs or you adjust to work with the world scape.

So the more you know, the more prepared you are. That is all for a game scenario. If you do not want to know more, then you don't have to play I guess.

Thinking; maybe I had enough of gaming and want to go back home. So all I need to do is think of the place I want to go silently.

See I think of the activity I will be doing and then the creator shifts me to the time and place. This with realization is with idea of where I want to go and have been.

This is an idea of things I speak, where I was at the table of a gypsies card reader. Then I thought of being back and I was right there in front of a monitor.

I was playing the game in the basement gameroom. The playable parts are necessary, that is used of course, in creating a point to get to know the game.

The parts of the game are game elements. That's the impression I got for playing Diablo III as well. I was there hacking a creature, then I was not as I was sitting in my chair playing the game.

So I wonder what I will play next, I know war of the overworld or the third in a series of dungeon keeper. So I hope I get it working and it will be fun.

Otherwise I will not play a game, unless idea in necessary increments your sometimes out of the game. So what I think is this, that I was never in the game world as I thought I was just as I was in my own room.

So I think I will just do the deed and shift once, then I will know what it's like and not have to do it unless necessary. The shift is simple, think yourself there, then think yourself back to where you were.

This is sometimes done while out of the time of game playing, so just think yourself free and you are where you want to be. I gained at least 1000000 gold that way by doing things, shifted back and had money even in reserve.

So I know the trick works. The real trick is think just use and build up the money. That is the trick of the game Diablo I. If you relax your mind you will shift while playing a game.

So I think this will be a fun science experiment. Otherwise I will leave things alone and hope to do well. I will think we'll thereafter by the feel. For the feel of things all you need to do is imagine the item forming and you yourself using it.

Otherwise just do what you want, as you can or as things are possible in a probable way. Things can or will resolve themselves.

That is the idea I learned from game playing. Such as the game wizardry, that is a unique classic that was played on the commodore 64/128. That game was a rework of adventure gaming and an EA game that was from early on.

But my favorite was Neverwinter nights, the game module created by a friend. That truly was interactive. So think for a moment, if the game exists then also the gain in money can exist as well.

So think an you can create the idea as you must with things. Imagine typing a message to yourself and you can know this is true.

So if this is for the use but not for expression then unless you just wanna talk about things like this. The next topic is this, creative approach or creatable idea for personal points of life. That is the main point in idea to this.

Creatable approach; the creatable approach is use of costume to hide the form and show yourself as someone else. That is the creatable use of materials, a sewing machine or thread and needlework.

The main thing: This is the main thing I did until I died by goblin strike, that came from the closet. Attempted to run me down and escape thereafter. This was the main point of my life, too, where I was going to the medieval faire.

Then when I was aware of myself, I was either eaten or this person you don't know. That means the illusion of life I held faded away.

See this was the illusion I held after playing games most my life. So I am aware now of my options, think and do well or fail miserably.

So where I think I can know and I suspect that goblin was a manhunter. That could hold my form, so avoid him if you see him. Unless your nice, of course, the point is he won't mind you.

I am now a northern modern faery that can shape shift and shift my shape, this by will is done as I feel I need the shape or I fee. The fee are the faery race named in the Netherlands. They treat books as entertainment there.

So I think I will go and do my own things now and not bore you my readers, so ciou and farewell till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *