Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 27, 2017

Think orgonne

The point is the thing and the idea is what you want or need. That is how orgonne works, the creator creates what you want and things can work themselves out. That is what I intend with this by idea. What I feel is what I owe as a point to society, thinking to create as I go.

Think; this will work by the creator that exists things and things are what does the idea.

The thought; the point you think doesn't matter, the moment is over, think and do as you must.

The shot; the shot is there that comes on time and the effect goes with no weight gain, so what occurs is upto you or the doctor. Think and you know this will work out.

Thought point; what I say ends the moment if necessary or what the management says ends the point.

EJ; he doesn't need to have us nervous to feel safe.

Federal government; the federal government is doing a good job.

The shot Ii; the shot or the right medicine is there in the correct dosage.

The project; the project is done, gone and over with so think and this is done.

Bounce; the point on a bounce and your released. The memory is over, think and work with the event. Keeping the phone in the pocket.

Update; they had the shot and I don't have to worry over staying until I move out.

Jay m; he finds a place for me an uses the best judgement. This is by feel that things occur after this.

After this things occur by the point and that measures the means the idea, so what you have could work out. So think positively and go with the point being done.

This is done; this being done, I think the point. So think and things will occur, this is what that is so you think this will occur or otherwise would work out by feel. This is where I think and things occur.

Finished; I am finished now, there is no reason to worry. Things will work out and I won't miss the auspicious days ahead.

Other things:

The internet; the internet works.

The birds; the birds eat all the excess thrown bread.

Think; the thought is creatable and done if needed or not if violent.

Except; the exceptance is the case, the point is the moment and ended by the point or not done unless necessary.

Bedbugs; whatever the case, I don't want the bedbugs. So I think I will stop and do something about it.

Activity; if you want activity to stop, then intend the point to stop and say "no, don't" or "no, stop". The activity should calm down or stop. This is where you can allow things as a yes or you could say "yes, please" otherwise "yes" will suffice.

Thinking; think as you'd like, this isn't a point to react to so your aware by now. I think this will work out anyway. So your aware of your options, think and you know what to do.

Think and stop; think to spend, feel and stop if too much or too many things already bought anyway.

Hope; saying I hope or hopefully and some idea to cause, creates if necessary the condition or point that you want by need or thinking by fee or feel with an idea.

The end

Finances; my finances will work out well or unwell, this is the best I can do for now. What I think is so is best. This is the best for me by far.

The point; the point is calm under idea and what have you for influence. This is the main point of life.

Think as you like; the point is done, think and this is over with by fee or feel. Thinking a point you find a friend and that is a point by what you call.

Credit; think to use it if you want to pay it off later. That's the deal and always the option. This is as if I did something right for the moment I suggested. So I think it's done.

The point; the idea is simple, you focus you work you create by feel or thinking.

Civil; the civil moment is an idea to work with others and do what you should or want to do. That is the indicative point, thinking to make things work out creates peace throughout the land. So think and you can do things. What I think is what I feel sometimes, yet that sometimes is not enough so I hope you enjoy your day. Ciou and farewell by feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *