Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 13, 2017

eleventh lifetime

This came from a eleventh lifetime I found mentioned by card reading. So I was reading his thoughts as he was reading mine. So even now I think he died by a sudden heart attack as he was driving in a vehicle so then he was left there. The ambulance got to him too late, just as he was about to move he didn't move again. I think this death occurred on 12/16/2016 on an alternative timelime. So I am not surprised that he lasted so long and died at age 44. However given that he was targeted by heart disease, it was a premature death and he could not come back from as he did before as though he just had a stroke. His ability is listed below starting with suggestions he followed.

suggestions:
This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought that is there, that is what you perceive from him or her or it by feel. So think it and you can use the idea.

naming; naming people is with a suggestion, so just think and you know the name if you need to know the point thats related to it. If you name it then I might do it.

see it eat it; If I see it then I might eat it.

An upmost it; An idea is to upmost the idea to make this work.

An rip in it; a rip in it will tell the tale.

no discouragement; no discouragement happens.

an it; an will it.

en it; at the end of it. whatever it is, it better be important.

I am then and aware; This sets you in the past if you came from the past and any past life is no longer there.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done by feel or otherwise is the thought sometimes that is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so I think and work where they just might work right. Otherwise I just think and do things by thinking. That sorta rhetorical thought is what this could be. You can't argue with an idea that's rhetorical. So the thought by orgonne is this:

thought; the thought is sometimes what occurs, think and you know what is done or what to do.

contention; for those that want to contend with you, they contend with themselves then work with you if they want to work with you.

genetics; you can change genetics by feel, just think the change to occur the changes and drink something to make it happen.
the changes can be permenant or temporary as you want them to be so. so the effect is simple, think the change and drink some water and you get the genetic change of your desire. this is where you think your need and drink water and the change occurs.

orgone "or gone" thinking "this is okay as I am thinking your way" or "not":
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for a point exists as if by feel as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think of a point and you create a point by the feeling in that you have something to work with by feel the source of energy. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily.

conception; this got me in trouble; but the basis for this idea is think to work with others, this is where you draw affection to make better idea and if the opposite sex you could have romance with those that want to do things with you romantically. the conception comes with their agreement, that you know an idea and discuss it with others, this is so that you know what is good or bad about it.

doing things; I am gonna do something so totally interesting, since its martin luther jr. day I will work to create no sound and push someone over unless not there. if in jail by this I will ensure that he knows it was just an issue so this will be an idea worth the moment. of course the card reader or reader of cards that is working with me can read what I do as a card point. so I think its fair to say, all fair and fair gain.

card reading; of course I will give a card reading too, using the same body I was born with as energy and the body that does the reading as the energy tracer to detail what to say. so you see it takes two to give a good reading. that is all. ciou to you my readers.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *