Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Chris's orgonne

This is created by orgonite resonance. This is what I think will occur, not what I want to occur unless necessary. So this is the point. The point I will make is simple, think for yourself and do your own thing. If you do what others want, then that is what you decide. This orgonne reflects that and the orgonite resonation creates what I think as though the correct man or woman is there, this us thought to the orgonite if necessary as a want. So my gifting of the orgonite, otherwise placing the orgonite someplace unspecified, creates what I want.

The idea; the basic idea is this, the moment you think is the moment that you act right. So that is what I am going by for now.

Seraph; they make certain things are alright and if about to steal a physical thing, it's not stealable. Otherwise this point can go alright.

This is en point and alright so the Coke machine won't catch now. This is as though a marking were placed. The symbol causes the effect that is done.

Dentist; there isn't any extra work or cavities since last time. There is no pain dealt today an it's done already. Everything goes alright today.

Cavities; Whatever occurs, my cavities do not enlarge anymore. I am alright with the world. This is the ending point that I saw.

Learning; this is a learning situation, think and you know what you see. This is the end of my line. So I will do what I need to do to make peace. Think positive. Work better.

That's all I need to do to get things done. So I think I am done with this topic, gonna go on to the next one. Enginuity.

Engine work and repair. See this is later. I will think of it. Then write it and discuss if necessary, so that is all for now. I am content.

Updates; I found today to be different, thinking a thought I was aware of things and using what knowledge I had. I fixed the point by what I did. Sometimes only a comment was necessary, so this day will go easily and no different. This is from a peace filled day that it was meant to be. Hopefully this remains so.

I have other idea, thinking ahead I oblige others or only have to plan for what may come. That is all for this update.

SpaceX; the mission for space x goes well tomorrow with no explosions. This is with or without me watching it, yet I will get time to watch the flight.

This is the point that I am aware of that is going an going to happen by the creator.

Think; this will work an nothing will go wrong. So think to make this work.

The em word; the em is emphasis to some and work to others that create by the area or fee with feel. I then go with speed.

Triggers; they disappear​ before activating. Unless the trigger is causing saliva.

Sold; he's sold on my services I offer, if I offer any service.

HGH; the HGH is produced in the body as an idea aspect to lose weight by feel.

En spirit; the point is an idea and a point is direction. Think and you know what is going on.

Computer; this won't overheat. The virus disk rescue CD will complete.

Space debris; the space junk gets thrown out and pulled to the atmosphere so it's to be burned up.

This; thinking this is use in skill.

Use; use is what you can make use of by feel or get to use. This is guided by a point, the use is with intuition guiding instinct. You know by becoming aware, then you know what you need to do even before the moment.

The act; However you act, you act right. Thinking before you act. You know what to do if you need or know to do it.

Logistics; This is logistical point of view. What you need to do is up to you, you just know how to act sometimes. This is reflected upon by what you learn.

SS card; I get my social security card today, I wonder if I can get the Lukesha thing going.

The point; the point is done and this is the deal. That things work out between us and things aren't so bad off.

The van; the van I ride in works an the doors start working better, otherwise they are repaired by feel.

The ending is this, magic becomes easier and things are more able to be used in the area. If so, things start working. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *