Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

thinking orgonne III

This is where I am aware and thinking what I want to get what I desire, unless it's not possible.

Thought; think for yourself I hear, but think what and where. I wonder at these people with their application.

Think; thought created by what you think is applauded by a joke or a laugh, so think as you like and you get results.

Get; now is the point that I get there, with what I have or what I use I guess I shall go and see for myself.

Got; got the result that I wanted, I earned a respite and think to help instead of hinder.

Gone; now I am gone I wonder what he will think, so I think I will go around doing what I think best. The point of recall.

Done; I believe I am done here, now it's time to leave. So sorry to see them no longer, so I will be back when or however I feel better I will go where I need to go. Ciou till whenever.

Back; I am back from the place I think I went for some strange reason. So let's hope I can stay or go to where I want to go. This time I won't go rogue on others.

Where; where I am I won't be bothered so I guess this is it.

A point; if I need something it's there unless I need it gone. That is all for this idea. As I am aware, I am there and enjoying my life. So there you see what I see for now or not if I don't desire this.

Jay Moisant; he comes he goes and he gets a ruby zoisite pyramid as well. This will happen anywhere from 10:30 to 11 am. Jay is good and no longer a bunch of nerves so I think the zoisite helped.

Peter Paul Smarr; he's having a good day. He reacts and acts as though he isn't with stroke damage.

The thought; the thought that I exist passes away from the planet, I am someplace that I want to be.

Where; where I am I am so I will be with what I have or had. Some might count this unfair, but I think this fair since I did have it in my possession.

Whatever the case, I end up with what I had if I want it and the conscious of the item shifts itself to me. So that is all there is to this.

Thought; I shift by a thought, focus on a destination and I am there by the power of energy and the creator. Think or feel, your will is your own so you don't owe me a thing.

Think; think of the place and you are there if your spirit uses your energy of the body to shift with fee or feel.

Paper wraps; Think or feel, feel or think I am out of paper wraps. I shot them all by rubber band.

Think; the way is clear so I am leaving while the way is clear.

Food pantry; the numbers go cycle quickly through till 16 is called for getting food.

Lisa; she leaves and doesn't come back if she wants to be ungrateful. I know when she leaves. I get a mini muffin, too, without having to pay for a cheese snack. She's not ungrateful any longer.

A prayer; I get my money back that I spent.

Think; this sets me up for a more and better life.

Think again; the point is made, avoid by being honest or not in the area to be questioned if going to be arrested. Whatever I do, I don't annoy people.

Thought; the point is made, I am done with this so ciou and farewell till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *