Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, January 23, 2017

The tenth past life

This came from a tenth lifetime I found mentioned by a seeress and worked with by card reading. Think and you will know what this means, I was reading his thoughts as he was reading mine. So even now I think he died by a heart attack as he was pushed to the ground and he was left there. The ambulance got to him too late and he was working on standing up then, just as he was about to stand he collapsed and didn't move again. I think this death occurred on 12/17/2016 on an alternative timelime. So I am not surprised that he lasted so long and died at age 42. However given that he was targeted, it was a premature death and he could not come back from as he did before. His ability is listed below starting with suggestions he followed.

suggestions:
This is the idea of where you are. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do, so that doesn't mean anything compared to this. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought that is there, that is what you perceive from him or her or it by feel. So think it and you can use the idea.

thats not real; so if real then its not real till you need it done.

reality; the reality is a subset of the basis of math and the idea that you think to form with what is there.

reasoning; thinking a point you can form reality to create what you want in real life.

thought; the point is made, think or go on your own. that uses the basic idea of think to do or realize what not to do, given any circumstance or situation. That is the main rule of thumb.

An if en; And if at the end, think your free and recite the point or do your own thing, an its your decision that ends the emulation.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done by feel or otherwise is the thought sometimes that is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so I think and work where they just might work right. Otherwise I just think and do things by thinking. That sorta rhetorical thought is what this could be. You can't argue with an idea that's rhetorical. So the thought by orgonne is this:

math magic; the magic of mathemagic and what you think to create is what you think a thought to make working suggestion to create as you need and have your aura influence the point to create it if you need it created.

real magic; things are real if you believe them real, however if you don't then they aren't real as they are nothing but fantasy. so focus your mind and think of your purpose, then you create with the subconscious that uses the creator. the limit to this is where you think the main point or reason, this is when they think a point and the points coexist to either cancel each other out or they work together.

ill u sion; the illusion is the thing that if you find it, fades away reality to show by the subconscious what is really there.

fantasy; never mix fantasy with illusion they say, as fantasy is the idea or art form where you create the point and work with the idea that exists for you.

swaztica; the symbol means peace it is peace by a peaceful measure, this is now changed back from its altered form. So I think this is a suitable end for the man that used it last. this is peace by peaceful measure and I allowed the peace to exist with the peace unchanged.

walking museum; the walking museum is a person and this person uses things on his body to create the point he wanted, what he finds that resembles somethimething is a museum piece and what he wears is what is on display. the items, of course, are easily sold at the right price. don't confuse this with the walk-in museum.

walk-in museum; think a point to see and you may notice a display there in the building. this is a building that is a walking area that displays things that you are aware to see.

orgone "or gone" thinking "this is okay as I am thinking your way" or "not":
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for a point exists as if by feel as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think of a point and you create a point by the feeling in that you have something to work with by feel the source of energy. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily.

focusing thought; the focusing thought is a thought by anyone and what you think you can put or not put into action.

focusing art; focus and use is art to focus your mind, the point is what you think to make with what can exist by feel.

in an en; the end as you see it or want by feel or thinking about the ending as though an end result or not have to do that with idea. send me the idea if you don't want it or want it known. This is unless I or you don't need it.

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *