Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

the focusing orgonne III

As I was making my dirty tea, that is tea prepared with or without sugar, fruit punch or crystal light fruit packet for flavor. Unless the tea has the flavor you like, oil of oregano or ginger and herbs such as turmeric for cleansing the water, celery seeds for weight loss and parsley flakes for body fixation. However you don't have to do the point, this is an amazing tea to make. This is a point that I noted with focus, just that I went on in my mind about things and I listened to the points that interested me.

This is random stuff that went on in the background.

Chris Laster; his counsellor and advocate gets him places when he needs to go.

Atlas-v launch; there is no problem with the launch of the sbirs geo flight 3 rocket to space into orbit. They proceed with the launch today or tomorrow.

So this is no longer a sick launch. There is no unauthorized and invasive aircraft that will fly into private airspace and interrupt the flight.

Palo duro office door; no longer does anyone try to get into it through prying the door open. They leave it alone if they are going to try and illegally enter it.

Relations; relations improve by what is done. This is where you think and things improve by feel.

Trump; price drops in the united States sales prices.

Mickey; she pays by feel the price she owes me.

Feel; think by feel or use thought to work by idea. You will think by what you do.

Ricardo; he stops being annoying. If he is, he contends with himself.

Merindy's work; she gets enough work done to satiate herself. Whatever happens she can think and do what she needs to do by feel.

Women; nothing keeps me from working or being with women or men unless necessary. With consent I can touch them.

Yet Lisa doesn't mind it. Whatever I do I don't interrupt their thinking if they are working. Whatever occurs, the effect or reaction is with no jealousy.

Men; I can work with them, however I am sure that I am not alone in thinking this. They are doing what they want most times. However whenever they do, they don't mind me and no jealousy happens.

The exit; the exit gets fixed and allows for visible exit sign showing.

Alternative diets:
The McDonald's diet; think to work with less than 1600 calories as you buy from McDonald's buy less than 500 calories worth of food for 3 McDonald's visits. That is all you need.

This mcdonalds diet, however is a bad bad diet. Just imagine as it's 300 calories, how much you would eat with a single breakfast burrito several times a day.

The no it diet; anything that you no you don't becomes a lacking part of the diet. Of course it's less than or somewhat equal to 1600 calories that you eat.

The fast food diet; this is the most expensive, outside eating diet. Careful feel or instinct is with the name of the food. If it's expressed or indigineous then don't do it. If it feels right then you can do things, unless the person is moody or is indigineous.

So think and you know what's right. Careful study of the name will reveal what calories there are with it. Also use the name or description of the food with the word calories in a search on the internet and you can get an almost accurate count by feel.

The lying down and diet; this is where you lie down and you don't need to eat. Otherwise you can think "no eating" and stand up and do things.

Thinking part:
Think and calm; think as you work with things and as you do this your calm.

giddy ness; the giddyness is there as you succeed in your endevour.

wise move; the wise move is done by what you think or concede with a point to do. So this I think ends this chapter, so I will ciou and I await for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *