Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, January 20, 2017

restful orgonne

This is orgonne that is made to happen by what occurs. Enjoy or not the results as you can.

Mae; she returned from the store and handed me my long coat back. She no longer acts as though she is without anxiety medication, this is as if she is well and can handle any situation. However any drug she doesn't like, she's off of it by what she does. She gets on the correct medication instead.

Think; Think a thought and it should occur unless you don't need it to happen then it won't.

Angela; she gets her SSI and SSDI payments and is happy.

Sh; So he can handle any situation, no matter what occurs by feel this is with a peaceful outcome and no violence happens. This is as though he is well and no sickness except mild diarrhea may occur to his body. This is as though he is well no matter the case.

Steve; he is well off and will survive by what you think or he thinks is well.

Space; the space launches succeed with the destination being reached and the creator makes it happen except for on the ground runs that work.

Merindy; her blood pressure won't go up or doesn't shoot up anymore.

Tracy; she brings me the reward for the door prize today or tomorrow.

People; people don't react to a glance or a look at them.

Explosive; people aren't explosive, so I think and know that I am safe around the area.

Going; now is my chance to go. Gone and farewell to you Palo duro. Ciou for later.

Back; Peter Paul Smarr will get what he is looking for by feel. What he looks for he finds easily and things he does get to work easier. What he looks to do gets easier.

Mark banks; he doesn't mind what I do. So I think or act and whatever I do, he doesn't mind and the subconscious somehow allows him his space.

Merindy; i waited so she does not get interrupted unnecessarily today. She figures out the effective dating for her system and makes the system work out right, this is as she figures out her system by creator influence. However she does what she wants. She listens to what I said.

Tension weight loss; the tension you imagine is from real events, otherwise you can think tension to the body and if too tense then think to relax. This tension you see or feel can cause weight loss. So if you can't lose weight this way, then just give up and do your thing.

That's all there is to this and there it is with a release by relaxing the muscles. You don't really need to exercise by this means, because if you think calm the way is clear and you are calm. You just naturally eat less.

You see how easy that is, but if you find another way feel free to inform me of it. @ trashmail2@yahoo.com. thanks for listing my posts and listening in if you read the original. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *