Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Focusing orgonne

This is a point and my focusing orgone for the better idea to occur. This is use as created by the creator. Don't use it if you don't need to do it, nor have others do it. This is using self created thoughts generated by a past life as a power source and as I think about it, the past life died a hundred years ago in some alternate timeline.

So I think she died by aspyxiation and strangling set by someone she chose to trust. Done in other words as she was so angry, that the point made her mad and she choked to death as she started to laugh. Other theory was that she started coughing and then that started a heart attack, she had a stroke that debilitated her for the rest of her life till she chose to die. So she was dead.

Timetravelling is timetravelling. This is with her using an ability that is using a point, that means this is usually something done by focus. Sometimes this is with idea to create with the area or use is words alone. Her ability? Ability to manifest by theory or area with expressions as suggestions. So I think this means she could live as she wants to or work as necessary with or without anyone nearby.

She had this as orgonne that she used:

Teeth and gums; they repair and heal themselves with or without brushing and simply by drinking water.

Bedbugs; they are gone and don't come back. The bugs don't have a comeback so think what you want of them.

Space x; they don't push back their launch date any farther than the 14th for the iridium launch. No bad weather occurs then for space x gets the launch off.

The end; Then is the point you know or work to create or admit to do things. That is all there is to this.

Thinking; sometimes the point is idea to work with, effort to create by or cease problems where they stand. If I need to know the future, I state something or think I know the point. So I think I know what will occur next. Then I know things by the subconscious showing me what will be. That is what I know sometimes works. This is orgonne to create by feel or what you think is done.

Forgiveness; forgive and forget; for accidents you can forgive and allowance is there to do things. Sometimes that justified just doesn't occur unless you think it will.

Merindy; she gets done with her work soon. There is no stress as she does it. There is no stress afterword as well.

Thought; this is the end as an endpoint naturally thought to seem what you want. So I think I will go and do something else now, she was thinking and then she was aware of everything as she was dying on the ground. This means ciou till whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *