Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Focused orgonne by orgonite

This is orgonne that uses things to create what you wish to make happen.

Spacex; they no longer have space vehicle tank failures.

Thinking; I am not effected by others thoughts or actions sometimes. So this is rare for me, I think I will celebrate by going out. Ciou till later.

Back; I just got back so I think I will go do something. Thinking of doing I am aware by now for what I need to do or go get. So I will be off.

2017; we this year will prove that we are not alone.

Mae; she returned with my coat today. She gets to north care when she wants to go there. She gets no pity eating response. She has luck wherever she is by now.

Think I won't get caught; thinking I won't get caught, I attempted things that are allowable now. So I am aware of the consequences I setup things to reflect the moment I think on by fee or feel. So I am now well prepared for what will occur.

Thinkin; think and you know what is thought.

Maintenance man; he is not sick any longer. He comes into work well today.

Jwst; James Webb telescope, it does not have further problems.

In just; since people are not appreciative of the letter I left on her door, there is no reason to stay here. So I will seek the first possible way away from here.

The thought; think a point and its a point recovered by what is realized with a thought. The fleeting thought is there until you don't need to know it. This is to set a thought to know a thought and the thought sometimes forms where you think to form it. This is relatively known about to indicate it. This is higher relativity. However no stealing necessary, just let it get replaced or work with it.

Mae' idea; it's agreed that she is allowed the group, so I think that she will do fine. Whatever is the case that remains.

Merindy; she figured things out. She's done and ready to go do this point. She lets the repairman go do his job.

Repairman; he comes to my room soon enough to finish the job and he has no extra strain so he does the job correctly. So I think the day went by good. Especially with all that exercise. So whatever he sets his mind to fix he fixes and there is a way to release the stress.

Inspection time; hank is not the inspector of the house, he doesn't come and instead a young inspector comes and passes me is with a lower payment today or whenever.

Spacex; space x is approved by the faa to have allowance to fly their space rockets and space planes an by the tenth or sometime else. However the date, there won't be any explosions.

Shape; the shape is done and set by feel, so with what I eat or drink I make it work to become that shape. This is as though a necromancer shape.

Snow; I can travel on the snow and I know ice patches where they are. So I avoid the slick spots and go on alone.

There; I am there and am capable of paying for things. That's if I want to pay for things.

Back; I am back from a trip and ready for exercise, thinking per use I am aware again. Against the odds of not succeeding, I still will work things out with people and rest till tomorrow. Ciou for today is nearly over for me. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *