Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Post dramatic past life

Thinking of this life I was reminded of the past and working with the idea, this reminds me that things in work are creative by what they feel like. That means that this in life was work by what you know, or working in the idea that exists in the natural world. That was how this old life worked. So when she lived was 1936 to april 16, 2016 in his own alternative. As the text revealed what is there, I am surprised by what was done.

How he died was the heart arteries clogging up and not being clear, so as they are clogged he had a stroke. This was a main point of a friend of mine too that lived and just got out of the hospital today. The noted idea after this is the past life with newer idea, see that is representing life from a past life viewpoint what could occur as she was 80 years old and with lifetimes that are enjoying life.

suggestions:
This is the idea of where you are. These are private idea that I wrote down by observance with the third eye. These are the suggestions by the area you think to create an idea, for you can suggest to yourself so you deliver to the point and with a point sometimes thought. See I think that sometimes spoken is the point of view by what you do.

This is the means a friend of mine used, the means was focus and think and as you focus on a thought you are aware of things as you relax to know what is there. So you can do that and that doesn't mean anything compared to this point. When you do something you get something done, think before you speak as your likely to find it is happening sometime as its true. The way this works is through your next life and the energy thought, that you perceive from him or her or it by feel.

senior; the senior moment does not occur.

bugs; there aren't any bugs and if there were then the bugs cease to exist, the main point is done so there is no high fructose here so stop and think.

dead; anne is dead, I can no longer stay as I have to go. so wherever I go it won't be here so I can be caught and jailed, so ciou till later.

orgone:
This is the action that can be done by feel or otherwise is the thought sometimes that is possible if the condition is right. These are tricks and don't always work, so I think and work where they just might work right. Otherwise I just think and do things by thinking. That sorta rhetorical thought is what this could be. You can't argue with an idea that's rhetorical. So the thought by orgonne is this:

hdd; my hard disk drive does work no matter the point that it went through and quickly, this is used as if working from before the point it would stop working or go to the store for another hard drive. So the laptop does work, it has a hdd with information on it, that means it does not have to be wiped. so if it does work, even if it seems to stop working it starts working right after it seems to stop. sometimes this happens by one to three taps to somewhere.

stolen; I believe I finally am done with the idea of writing his memoires. I am thinking that the spirit uses the soul to create by feel, so if I think hard enough then I can shift by will. so I know things aren't stolen as this is if the point were as though not stolen things you need are found again. thinking to work with it it starts to work again, this is as thought as if it had not stopped working. besides even if they were taken, then the stolen items don't get her fired. whatever happens, the ghost doesn't effect real life. however if the ghost wanted to make the items reappear then, so for a little energy from me then it can do that idea and making the object reappear if needed.

orgone thinking:
This is the ability that exists as you do know, but think as this is not done if uncounted for a point exists as if by feel as you don't know you won't use it except when this is not usually by feel. This shows a willingness to go do things. However the thought is the use of something. Think of a point and you create a point by the feeling in that you have something to work with by feel. So another use is to think a point and usage comes easily.

the point; the main point of living is over so I might as well end it here, thinking to work with others I will fade away an in the end I leave the body behind and allow the creator to be in an idea to empower my spirit. Thinking to cause my own shift to occur for anyone that needs it to go where they want to go, simply put the thorough searching won't find them as they wish to be somewhere else. Thanks mattman for this effect.

thought; the point is done this is not always finished, so what I think is the point that this occurs is no longer done.

time shifting; think of a place and/or time and your there.

time abuse; doing time shifting with too much after effect. this is the time abuse that is mentioned, not always is it seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *