Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

feel free by orgonne

The free orgonne that I am aware i just went through at least psychically, I will put here. This is just as a point is some idea to do of things or work with the ideal situation by feel. This in part actually came from a past life named zahn. Who lived 100 years and was born 1900, that means he lived till 2000 ad on yet another of the various worlds similar to our america.

His ability was manipulating time streams and creating ability from what was done. This served him well till he died of a heart stroke. He had a pension to know things before the moment as he acted the prophet rather well. May he be born on another planet.

Dogs; they don't attack me anymore. The dogs calm and leave me alone. As I go across the area, they leave me alone.

A; an action is the area action is set the moment your thinking it is, the point you do is what you come across as doing. Do nothing then the task goes to another. That is all there is to this.

Me; there are allot of me's out there so choose one. That's a joke, so think about it.

Game ending; The area shifts me to the final encounter place, so if I thought about things they might manifest as me and I would be spared a battle, this is as if in a game world view.

Thinking about this I think the king mistook my object as me and got the objects soul instead. So I am safe and I did not even have to fight him.

I had to lend him a hand, making game sense that I was safe and better left alone. This ended the game and all I needed to do was shift to the area myself, this is after the battle.

Being a faery is fun by this means. Using the object switch is even funner. So I ended up in my own space this time. I hope the peace lasts.

Thought; the thought of the moment is a thought pointed out. So your free to do what you want. If you persist that won't last. Enjoy your life, so your free by now.

Self-thought; the thought that exists creates what you think, so I feel self-thought creates what exists too if you need it to exist by fee or feel.

Tv; The disease they show isn't a disease, so the undead vampire isn't walking dead or undead unless you think it is with too much pooping or focusing.

See; the thought existed till you thought not and the thougbt or thoughtless was capable of sending you back to where you wanted to go.

Thinking; the TV ads aren't really there, what's there is a void of white light that serves as a noise. So if you were able or aware, you are not insane.

So think and you are returned from TV land, that is like the maxpads commercial. Then the room that you are sitting or walking in is apparent. That is all that occurs.

What's around you after the fact is a white void, that is the energy that the third eye pinneal gland shows you in a heightened sensation known as psychic enlightenment.

So that means you are aware of things but psychically or not particularly is the idea that you are anywhere. You only need to decide that and you are somewhere to identify where you are. After that your free, this is just a set and things work by how they are working. That is all there is to this.

This means you know this is used on a tv prgram somewhere. So if I think and I am calm by what occurs. I will do what I can. So think about it and I do what is required, this is sometimes to make a point.

Perfect chance; As I think of it, this is a perfect chance to do things. That is what is portrayed, but isn't what is there in use or done. So think about it for a bit, this will be fun. So I am going or gone now. Ciou till later.

Other things:

Device; as it is, so any device worked.

Cygnss microsats; the orbital atk flight works well without bothering anybody and they manage to deploy the space vehicle, this is done no matter the point and even if cold weather is there.

NASA; So we didn't push that idea of astrology after all. We aren't messed with even after this point. So that is in the news. That's all.

Area; so to avoid sweets, I do not want to stay here.

Famished; thinking to work I got to avoid eating, so I think I might eat a little thing and soothe the hunger as I do something.

Eating; I am not eating too much, that is good for me so I think I will avoid food while doing things. That always seemed to work. However I think, I am not a slave to people.

So eating is forbidden except a small mini marshmallow maybe, this is every now and then till I think its time to eat. This is as I am somewhere else. If at my actual home, I eat as I want to eat.

Thinking; I am not alone, so I must be careful not to disclose myself if I will get in trouble. What I think doesn't matter, as I am aware of the presence I will not do stupid things. Maybe I should light an incense stick to cleanse the area, think for it to focus is a smokey area to close their gate.

Finished; I am alone at last, so I might as well say it. I am done with the website till time will tell there is something to add. So if I think about this, then I will go about my business and not be bothered by people.

Shifted; I shifted back home using the smoke as a focus point. So now I think about it, I am free by orgonne.

NASA; NASA and space-x does well and creates or does what is necessary to get the job done. That only means this is a point that I am aware of and that they succeeded. This is the task they state they will do.

The FMdrive is a forward movement mobility idea that has copper tubing and microwaves put into the tubing to make the pull. They work the EMdrive into a ship and use it, they make public use of the EMdrive thereafter.

So things are well. I think there is no discrepancy in the news, this is used as they account for themselves and they make work of what's available at the time. The EMdrive becomes available, the end.

Freedom; I am free from the room, this is a point where I am ordered away or gone. Thinking the main point of this, I get things every now and then that remind me of there. Their way sucks though as they use too many sweets.

So I am free for life from the place I thought of as prison. This place was named Palo Duro for a reason, they keep bringing you back to their way because I know they are low in rent and all. So if I am right, this was a waste of living for me so ciou around.

1 comment:

  1. Many points for me to interest.

    Dog protection, in a past life a dog bit my fingers; a bigger dog offered protection by biting a Fing her byters ass. The dog was then a Pavlov to know to bite another was to bite it is ass.

    Joke, there is an abundance of use to choose. This makes a good funny. The creator creates choice, but the creator is a quiet choice. This is a response with a blew hat. This was found by Nassau probe, and it was god.

    NASA; OK, tskn that they have now innovated a nude deity. There is a motor problem with mobility. They called in their hurdware technocrat to asses the problem. They determined a softwear update will repair the broken motor. This is good since the deeck squad hasn't been gifted em tech to swap out the motor. Post software update it continues moving and finding bacteria in the water by feel to report back to base.

    If the issue continues they can send the Pluto photographer back by reverse thrusting. There is no oxygen available for thrust to fire currently, but since it made it that far, it can turn around and go back.

    I spoke to the ghost of Tesla regarding SpaceX, still waiting for a pigeon to get back with me.

    Watch out for those psychic hand slaps to the psychic ear whole. Make sure you have at least 12 optimal astral bodies to jump into. Careful which clay form you use to form the container. One is owned by me and I don't take kindly to uninvited penitration. One was born a Virgo, the other one is a miracle to not be a Virgo.

    I must go find a toilet do too a large psychic laxative.

    Bi bi

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *