Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Third possibility

Things are done by what is called mind over matter and things that exist are what cause the point, that you think or can perceive by feel with the empowerment to the third eye. However we don't have much to go on as he was at his dying breath, as things worked it was as if magic created by the will with the spirit.

the passage: the idea is the point you make or can create, this is with the feel by the energy that exists what you want. That only means the passage through time is easier by what you do now and the created one that you are fades away, the creator creates you where you think to exist.

That is all there is to this death rite passage so I think it passes the point, where the spirit goes on to the next life or the astral plane that creates what he or she wants. This is usually by thinking about the feel of life things. Think as you like then its created as feel is the order that thought comes from, with idea that abounds from the area. However the creator does what you want sometimes, if you think to create the idea you have. Otherwise you will get much, that comes to you.

the spirit realm; The spirit realm is an etherial idea, using star creation matter and that created by feel is thought and your idea is the thing that comes to you. There is nothing there, so think what you like and you might get to get it. Placing it someplace is thinking a solid surface, then feeling the surface form under the object that you place as though naturally you place an object somewhere.

That is what and how you form solid objects with a surface to place things, think of the place and you can see what is there. Satisfaction comes from the feel of things or the basic idea you achieved astutely a goal. If nothing is there then you know that the dream is about to end and your about to wake up. Then you do wake up, as you are aware you know what you did and what you know.

The dream is what resides here as solid objects are real and your form is what you think, where thinking a formation is a solid life form. Thought creates matter or dissolves matter, as things are not really there anyway. This is as though heaven.

Then you gnow the point is there, as things are solid you think to use the object, if you don't think about the shape then you know its not there. Thats how it works there in the star matter creation process. If you weigh something or yourself then you do need to wait a day, as before a new weigh need be done for the weight is what is there after you think to feel how heavy it is.

As it is as heavy as you think it is. Think less weight after this and you can easily lift things. As star matter is very dense, as you might see sense by this idea you should consider what is there before you do anything with what is done. This only means if you measure the circumference of the object.

So you can detail how much energy you have and working with the weight you create. This is usually what you want, as you want with a special rule at halloween. But you don't have much to go on, so that is all that's there.

Otherwise you can think to go where you want to appear, seen is the point at pumpkin carving time. You owe only what you think to spend on, the effort is of what is there or what is available. Thinking this I believe I entered the astral plane and came out of the astral plane.

As what I did was what occurred things there. Gradually moving and thinking myself someplace, there is where I ended up. All I had to do was stay still and relax, as though asleep and I awoke where I wanted to be from the astral spiritual plane. Getting there is the basic going to sleep, as you think to seem there.

think and be warned: I found this posted somewhere; If you are aware then you know what you are doing. Otherwise you don't know unless you want to know and think of other things. That is the spell I got a visitor with today for showing intelligence and acting dumb as he did things to me. As he was making me seem dumb for trusting him. He deserved what he got.

The only way to undo it is to act smart and remain quiet. That is all there is today that happened. So I think I will let you in on a cure, that he exposed to me. Oregano, dark chocolate or chocolate and use wine or water to mix it with as you can optionally use orange flavor packets made by crystal light.

This was an enlightenment that caused me to save my life as, yet again, I ran into trouble out there and needed the clear thinking it caused. Oh optionally you may use artichoke extract by that leads you to have a blood orange taste. So be prepared for soureness. Unless you use enough stevia or essential sugar that is substitute sugar. So enjoy yourself today and ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *