Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 23, 2016

thinking fixes

A point to do is a point that's almost done or always done, thinking to make things happen or work for others is a solution. Thinking to work with others, otherwise is what I consider. I think and thinking is how I see him, as a ghost here that exists by energy.

That causes him to be limned in energy light, seeing him otherwise that is from the area light flickerings and almost power outs or smelling body oder where none was before. Those are indications of the ghost manifest. That is my true mission now, thinking and this actually is to get the ghost to reveal himself and leave as though ghostbusting. This is a few pointers and area that I see useful.

So what I think counts or matters by feel. I set up normal events, then created the point as though I ride the waves of energy and as I imagined that I crested the wave I left. Then I was aware, that I was away by a fee or easily by feel. So Sallie vie and farewell till I return. This is what I encountered, as I was gone with the wave by feel:

Think to fix; if you think to fix things the point is done and things go back to normal.

Thinking point; Think a thought then, focus and create. That is the method for this idea. This is where you think a point, focus to do things and create by feel.

Thinking idea; This is what I use for thought as thought exists, this is used by the third eye for work or you create by doing actions. This is activity that's done by now, so think something else.

This k and do; think and do things at the acceptable pace. If the pace is accepted then your fine. As I think about this, that was the last time I talked to him.

He was a police officer, that was living in a house near where I had passed by sometime ago. So I think he left me alone on purpose.

So even though he was quite irate. I believe he was aware of everything I did there. All I got was a ticket and some explanation.

Ricardo; sugar doesn't effect him.

David graves; he doesn't recover and dies in the place he is.

Mickey miller; she pays the 25 dollars without begrudgement and does what she does.

Paul Moisant; he keeps his house and home, as he finds a job and can afford the house no matter what.

Talking; talking or messaging on the phone is allowable, even though I am aware of things that are different. Remember next Tuesday to chat with Paul.

The end.

Some more points that reflect this truth:

Thinking; the video effect is where you think the point and you are aware of what is there. That is the point that you know, then don't always react to by feel. When in video and you end it, it always seems to be in the head as in ie.

Washing; think to do the washing and you know cleanliness.

Instant unswell; for an instant unswelling of the body, drink a little substitute sugar and then use carbonated water for the stomach weight instantly disappears.

This doesn't get all the weight, what does is menthol that you use as a cough drop. That really works well. I hope you enjoy your day. Chris

In ie = don't worry
As ie = assuming not to mind
En ie = anything for use
As ie ie; as a basic need is done
En ie ie = anything for use
Ae ie = any diet

Other stuff:

No hurt; think no hurt to work no pain by no pain.

Some suggestion; I do exercise long enough en is. There you go, as though the right suggestion. You always have the right answer. However this stops, at the point you think it does.

En is the en in sight an done; the end is done, think what you want and you get what you wish. So just think, any answer is an answer by fee or feel. That is why things work sometimes by sometimed event.

No problem; Juno gets out of safemode and does science. No problem exists an thinking is done. Whatever occurs, no problems happen.

Just as there only is situations with no consequences. This is an emergency mode of Juno, that will naturally be brought out of so enjoy what peace you have.

Think; think a point an use the toilet, then notify authoritied people if anything is stolen. That is all for today.

Thought; you remember what should be gotten and work without too much stress.

Safe; the safe deposit still works as a box, this is a point still to do otherwise. I wonder what else in this old forsaken place is going to not work, so I better work quickly.

Thought ii; success, I succeeded in helping people out and the machine works again. Till later on that means the dollar isn't really accepted. So I think my job is done. Ciou around.

That was the scary part, this is the hard part. I had to do that in an advanced time that things were no longer actually working. So I hope this works out. Yes now were set off or on better. I think those are the two options. According to my guide, the machine will work so all is set.

Mistake; I think I made a mistake, as I turned off a machine function I turned off a flashlight or two. Now its back on as that is a shared space named solace, with quantum mechanics got there and back again the same. I think this leaves out no options as to what I can do.

Focus; if I focus then create by thinking, activity I do think about will be created by the subconscious.

Thought ii; I successfully made the machine work this way, so I think I will do something else for now. Ciou till later.

1 comment:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *