Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, October 20, 2016

quick fixes

These are quick or not so quick a fix, by fixes I mean things that will work. When you think or focus on the point, as it depends on the thought.  This also cam from some ideal situation, that I think has reflections to the past. So if I am right, by the info presented, he or she died of aging disorder and this was caused by an eating disorder that was hard to get away from. So I think the body is in the area of a volcano an is near the sumatra.

This was mentioned in a bible or two, otherwise the babylonian area volcano. This was the last area that the body is right now. I sense the body in two different locations, because of the time of the body. The earlier time location was sumatra the later time was babylonia, I was thinking how old it was and figured now the body is around 1368 years old as it is well preserved by feel. So this sorta came from her spirit information, as I decided to call her by hex or spellcasting a her and not a him.

So enjoy what you can, this is from what you read of this post by now. The information here is quick fix orgonne, that is modelled for today's time and came from guidance of the past. So you can see my point in writing them down, using them is optionally yours. Then optionally, you may write them down or use them, as experienced points of view where they are area experiences.

Lowered cost; the windshield is lowered in cost and easily found. However its found.

Injection; they don't hurt at all. If they hurt before, now they don't. Even for merindy, it won't be painful. So your in good health, its in enough. Pulled out enough too.

Fees; lower fees will happen by what you do. Think if use is there, by what is there.

Auditor; the auditor passes us by feel.

forest fires; forest fires are now half the size.

Yuppies; all yuppies leave the building and stay out.

Ricardo; as ted or whomever, he or she doesn't cause the counsellor or people to quit here, as a job is available or have too much stress.

Hurricane Nicole; hurricane Nicole dissipates into thin air energy.

Space delays; whatever causes the space launch delays simply doesn't cause delays anymore. Even if it is a hurricane.

Back door; the back door of the repair truck opens up.

Food; say goodbye to the food, as if a forgotten friend and you know the peace of mind to not want to eat.

Freedback; this is freed time by feel to do what you want, an is if you want me to know something. Otherwise don't bother doing things in the area.

Focus; think then do what you need to do, as long as there is sanity.

Feel; feel as you must then is the time you get what you can.

NASA; the nasty side of life does not happen to them and they catch a break. They launch missions and the resupply mission, will go off the planet without a problem.

Lisa; she doesn't gain more weight. Lisa loses her excessed belly. Her focus is not on me.

Ricardo; his focus is not on myself, it is on another. Namely those that hurt or ire him. Ricardo and ted is no longer a nuisance.

Merindy; she is capable of handling things as it is she experiences them. Work is what you make of life.

Warren; he gets what he comes for unless its stealing, however he doesn't come too often here as he is homeless.

Worth; worth is a value that you think of then, think no value and there is no worth. So worthless is just a thought except when you think the thought worthy, focus is a point or thinking is a concept. Think and you will know worth.

Demane; the freedom is yours as you only have to reach out and grasp it.

Freedom; the freedom is in you as you think your free and grasp the imaginary collar, then you are free by what you can do. Think and you are free.

The act is the information to be free, this with thought is to cure your body of any illness. This is illness thats seen or felt that exists in it, that disappears by feel or thought.

Think; think and go for the thought is your own thinking, where you think and do things.

Storms; storms can make you tired, yet solar storms can cause things to work wrongly. So what if you are okay in a storm.

I think you are aware by now that things you think could form reality. Especially in a draconian human world. So that is all with a day. Think to relax and relate, an is as you can or cannot do things based on what they can do there.

Biscuits; I am going to make carrot coconut biscuits so this will be fun.

Pad-0A; there is no trouble from wallops, Virginia island as this is launching or creating a show without rocket explosion. But they're aware of when it might occur.

Juno; the Juno satellite valve issue is fixed by the creator. Thinking to work with an idea to create things better, the creator correct ted or corrected my problem.

I discovered the creator can correct for anything that's possible order there. So Sallie vie Juno if you don't survive Saturn, then that is that.

Work; work needing done is done, all I need to do now is focus and create with what I need by feel and thought.

Werk; Think and you will know what is right from what is wrong. So you know its easy to determine between reality now, think to realize what is there and you know this by what is done.

Poppy seed; this can reveal dope or marijuana use. Think and don't use it if illegal, the use is known though so its okay.

End speech; the end of the war, think and you will know what the ending is according to your own idea or actions.

We don't need to give our way over and surrender our rights to the government. All we need to do is work with what is given. Think and you will know peace.

So we have the end now for the beginning. This is a peace of mind, that will effect the heart to improve how the heart works.

So I think we are safe with the idea, what we do with our life is our own idea to deal with and by feel is sometimes how we think.

Think of the poverty and the poor, then think of the rich and you will know wealth beyond measure. You don't have to give your rights away. That is all for today.

I hope you enjoyed your time with me, as this will be your last as for now we detect a wave of energy coming through that will set off a wave of water that is 20' tall so I hope you enjoy your day. Farewell.

Oh BTW if you hear that song in the background, that you remember from the past then the wall of water is coming near you. So just enjoy the wait. That will be all for now. Ciou and faretheewell. I will be going now.

Exotic; all the exotic pets we delivered to you are free, as long as you take care of them.

Thinking; thinking of this I will be going now and hope you didn't mind the intrusion on our part that you sensed for our coming here. So I hope you ate good.

Just as you know an this is your last supper, as we put it in one of our books. So I think and I know by now, that I hope I was a decent presiding resident. Ciou for now we sense it coming. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *