Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Observed influence

This is a point of observed influence by a forest with a few watchtowers. That I noticed were there, this I noticed was the influence behind a forest game and a few orgone idea. Noting a few people, an if they so escape from a forest fire.

Thinking; I think so I am that is the way of this world, so silently we go and slowly as well. Seeing as this is a point to due process, I will leave this alone till necessarily I have to do things more or less. So enjoy yourself as this is a long list.

Due note; this is some of the influence of orgonne that I noticed.

The subconscious; the subconscious creates if you th ink it will and feel is what you consider. Feel and think and you consider what is there.

The mind; the I d is more appropriately named, the hidden things that create for you. This is when you need, the idea and where you think appropriate. Leave you if when.

Id; what you do is what you get or create as though vor and work, as though a point were there to do the job.

The soul; the soul creates as you oh think to create, this is feel or leave you if when. As you know, this is a point to do or this is not to actually do this. Unless you want to achieve things as though effortless.

Flattery; flattery works by you thinking a good reason, then note the point and note the reason. So after that's quietly stated or created by feel as your feeling good. They can come back to you sometimes for a fee.

Observatory; this is the place that you think to observe, the area is ruined and wrecked and some places have holes in places you'd least expect.

Unobserved; As I go unobserved I noticed the idea in question was unobserved, so I think the area needs surveillance or to be left alone. You be the judge.

Due note; the traffic lights aren't synced up, and some still blink even in today's time. Leaving me to think its been abandoned. I agree hereby to leave the place alone, as adhoc I can't afford the fee to fix the place up.

Wreck; This was a wreckage of an area and as a place was just walled up, I have to agree that the original inhabitants that are none anymore had the right idea.

As I think they had the right idea, I will now leave and possibly avoid this area with the poorness that exists nowadays. I am not surprised.

I am now gone and leaving the area I observed alone as there are no manhole covers and I could walk right into one.

Note that this was one of the richest part of town. I now call this place a wasteland and a waste of a place, in an island of waste in the ocean. Thank you and farewell.

Thought; though I thought to get here, I think to leave here as I thought to leave. I am back to where I came. So this is where I speak of things normally occurring.

So I will add them as events or idea to occur later when I want them to as I add the then to activate and thus to deactivate a scene.

This is just the description I am giving of the sceneria, I will leave them alone that I was working with. So that exists for the game I am planning, seeing that I am aware that this is a game scenerio. Thus I think that describes it accurately.

Idea to create:

Well now; as everyone is, they are suddenly well.

I idea; as an I idea, everyone responsible for things is okay or well.

Nay idea; no go or do other things some other area. So some use is done.

Some unique orgonne:

This is a long list made shorter, thinking to work appraisals. I got the point of the work there and did useful stuff, yet I think I decided to price myself decently. So I get more business.

Just I; think and you will know, that thus you know and thus you go or then you are allowed.

I; I will know you as you are and not as you want to be so you are well. Prepared and ready for anything, including fire by feel or interest.

Focuable; add folk lore with base idea, then you know by what you can think of the area with focus.

Found it; I found it, I found the place and I will go now.

Got the message; I got the message and am going down. Hopefully to catch the helicopter and lift away.

Got on and gone; I am gone and hope things go well for her. As I think about it I am well off and will help my wife out instead. That I left behind in an asylum. Seeya forest and ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *