Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 4, 2016

something pinneal

This came from memories of a person once called Paul as he lived in a similar place he liked to call a mirror place with lookalike Palo duro.

This was amazing to observe: they called subconscious interaction with machine energy respond code that was created energy magic or orgonne.

They could do this with a flashlight. Yet with 0 as beam off or 1 beam object on. All you needed was a computer to do this as this was magic and that used the pinneal gland fueled by energy from the Hera or private parts area that created what you needed.

Focus; focus your mind and you can hear me better. You won't be struck using the pinneal gland.

Thinking; thinking the message as you focus when you speak, allows you to be heard better.

Focusing; focusing then allows by thought to work with the mouth to be heard, as though you spoke something that is understood. Don't delude yourself into doing things that leave you with less than usual.

His curse; he won't cause people to get fired or banned by eviction. So that is all. So I think no strain no stress. This is amazing.

Whatever; As he is with what he has whatever o curs, she won't lose her job. Except point of view. He won't lose his job, if he has one and does not want to lose the job. This allows for idea interactions.

Probation; Peter Paul does not mess up his probation period. He does not get caught getting drunk. There is no smelling smoke in Peter Paul's apartment.

Brown's bakery; she allows me to talk to her, if possible as though you talked to her or lisa comes over and tries to cause me to do things. so I will try to appease her if possible or do lisa's thing.

Just as his subconscious keeps him from losing it. However James edwards does get caught and evicted. As James subconscious allows him to lose it. So this is the end of my story. (that I was writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *