Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 12, 2016

services and information

Information is free by feel, people activity is with the price I pay. Thinking is free, working is creativity and doing tea or drink time is up to you. I am now done as thought this is uses in business, I am thinking to work for a price or do this exchange idea for free. That is all for now. This came from that ideal point:

Psychism; use of whipped cream, coffee, sugar (that can make you fat unless you exercise enough), substitute sugar that includes stevia or xilitol, food, caffeine or carbonation can make you psychic or at least see what calms you down sorta like playing a game or a good hex. Done to perfection, this is elemental or elementalism at work.

However you may notice this is temporary, so think and you can do things. This is including that you can direct your thoughts, that create what you want.

So if you are aware of the point, watch the stress level. This is so you can address the problem or work, with the ideal situation and create with what you need.

This is all that you need to know about the element, excepting physical elements that are hot. I believe you can touch elements that are cold. So think what you like, this is an amazing fact.

Seen is the point and you don't touch or you burn yourself. This is safe idea to work with by feel. However I don't get larger, that is by this effect.

So if you think the effect then you can get an effect. The element is this by feel or otherwise that point you think about. The expression is sometimes what gives the elemental work away. So enjoy yourself and see yourself to safety as things could get rough. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *