Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 2, 2016

placement orgonne

This is a place or gone is the moment. Think before you speak and after should fall into place. This can rule moments, that I want to work with by fee or feel. There's plenty of work to go around.

Copying; the age of copying others is over, however you can still copy others work. Seen as a point is this an unless you don't want to be seen is the point you figure it out.

Just so you justify your own actions, think and act by your own means in your own way. This allows you to act in accord with others, as you are acting yourself unless necessary.

As you act your mind, just remember who you are and whom you can be. This is where you are acting alone, thinking by yourself and doing things by yourself as if original.

Thinking; Think to go in circled directions to exercise, then walk normally as you walk towards others locations. Then goto where your going. So your outta my hair, thanks.

Thought; thinking to go placed areas then, you are aware of the places that exist. So thinking of going in circles, you are exercising in an area and not getting in trouble. If the area is not unlike a court place. That is all.

Those; those that need do things will come through for me, think to make work easier and things are much easier. However those that want conflict, avoid me and seek it elsewhere.

Clarence; he will come for the CDs and pay what he can for the CDs. Paying the rest when he said. This is without stress. So things work out better.

The final digital convertor box; this works out and repairs itself, so all I needed to do was work with a friend.

The fox; the fox is a pet, as you see it you know the pet is a cool idea.

The mothers; the mom is respected or there the mothers are, so you think an so you know.

The workers; you know them you can speak to them, except the point and you leave them to their work. Learning things sometimes.

The earth; the earth is the exact duplicate, this is usually of the planet you think to know. Drop or disrespect the planet somehow, an you shift to the normal earth. Think an you know the normal earth.

The plane; the plane is the thing, that reveals the point or the thing to do. If you think the feel then you recall what to do.

The focus; the focus is your point, the thing is the energy channel device. Think and you create with the device.

The news; the news is the point you read or hear, if you hear or read the news you can read something. Feel and work with the thought, as a shift point is made of conscious focus.

The orgonne; the orgonne is the thing you right or create with a thought, think and the creator creates what you want created.

The bomb; the bomb is a thrown thing that causes, what is reacted to as a point is created that you want by need. If no need for the bomb exists, then the bomb doesn't happen to explode anything.

The feel or thought; the feel is the thing the point is the focus, think and create what you want by the creator.

The spellbound; the spell bound in a book is undone, this is used to undo itself by what you think to do with a thought point or focus idea.

The end; the endpoint is the end result, that you think then work with a point to create the basic idea.

With the basis; the basis is the thing, think and you know by what you consider.

The concern; the concern is where you stand and focus, thinking your ideal situation into creation.

The pain; this is started by a paintball and ends by a water balloon.

The paint; the paint is the thing, that covers the point and causes the problem to go away.

The discovery zone; the discovery zone is where you like to look and aren't looking, except that you can focus and know by feel or thinking of what you want to know.

The focus plane; the planar existence is the area you focus then, you know or act on fee or feel. Think to go leave the area and you are where you are in life.

The prison area is an idea or ideal situation, where you place people that break the laws. So when if a point otherwise is where you take them away, from prison and this is usually by walking, driving or getting a ride.

So then; this is freedom for you, think and you know what occurred. You are where you want to be.

So if; i am there where you need me, and I am sometimes there, thinking a point to do is talking about it. The scent, if any is not there by the creator.

Saying no is allowed, saying yes is appreciated, of course belay the moment to make work an do as you want. Thin or thinking I think so I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *