Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

P. orgonne

This is idea used to mainly fix my computer. So think as you like, this works if you think it does. If opposite meanings or means were used then, you will know what will occur.

As opposite meanings or idea are what they do sometimes, I think the computer can create interest by feel and thinking by result. I supposed accursed meanings, other than what is there are useful too to hex or spell the machine to make it work.

But that rarely works out, unless the creator makes the machine work anyway. So enjoy your time with your machine, thinking by proximation works wonders for math. Keep up the good job. Love ya, Chris.

Some things to have been done:
 Peter Paul; he brings me to the store today or does what he wants with no pain and if possible low pain. What was done to cause him chemical tolerance.

This is now undone and he doesn't have that many medication needs as no chemical needed to fix me or him. So things work out and he isn't always tired.

Hell; This starts with "I take your soul" and ends with the idea that
"I free your soul from hell" or "I release your soul", although sometimes "I release your soul from hell" frees your soul from the hell. That you were brought to by the statement, "your soul is in hell" or "I take your soul to hell." This also works by a soul rider hell effect, otherwise a ride to hell. Where "I am unaffected by what you say, unless I want to be effected." frees you from being effected.

Heaven; this is where you goto another planet of your choice, thinking to go to the place brings you there.

Heaven ecology; the heaven you see is the heavens with the stars and planets and the ecology is not always known, think to know by observing reports to see what the conditions were thought to be like.

Focus area; think the point then you create by the feel. This is the point that exists by work.

Thinking; focus to create and you usurp by what is there becoming something else by fee or feel. So if necessary, the point is made or done by fee unless your done with this idea.

Technical; technical expertise is the point there, so by fee or feel you can make things happen or made is a concept that is done. See that I named.

Seen after the concept that was is is the goddess by feel, that really was use with preparation. That was a way to go or feel, before you went to the bathroom by feel.

That most people got way before this, that created by the feel what you felt safe by activity or you could feel that you know is true.

The end; the end is the poi t or ideal situation, that is where or when you think to do things is where you know the point. So ciou till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Keeping up the work, The work is a shoot, the shoot is a work. Ya, love too, no HMO coverage by feel.

    As I sit and look the rain starts and then the rain starts stopping. Thus is weather watching. Cloud seeding tested for magnetic attraction, or gone to non magnetize yet keep electrical properties.

    I see on screen, I transfer to tReez now. From a past life now transferred to a present tree which is no longer a tree.

    Waiting by a window hunting snakes. Probably 10.

    PS is fucking garbage, I was being nice.

    Clits got clots, a shoot or a work. Yes a shoot and a work. Don't cough by area. New moaner. IA IE IU.

    So greetings until the morrow, signed by three.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *