Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

mirror life

This came from a past life mirror life, that was rather reknown because of the hawk that could consciously be a guide to him, I think mirror lifes are interesting as you only need to look in a mirror and see yourself. So this the dangerous part, they could haunt you, since they are mirror lifeforms. They can haunt you by the effective thought, that materializes by the power of the mirror and the mirror can act as a two way channel. So think your not here and you are safe by fee or feel that incourages others.

orgone:

money; I won't spend it before I get it, thats forif I have a big check coming.

etc.; think then you know, then you are aware by what you can do.

mirindy; she recovers quickly and creates better from what occurs.

resyncing;
#1: You “re-sync” with your elemental nature in order to best discern the right kind of relationships, to suit your needs and energetic style.

#2: You sync-up with your correct Triplicity in order to best manifest the relationships you most desire.

#3: You connect with others in a way that supports your authentic nature as revealed by your Element, Zodiac Sign and Triplicity.

money; whatever occurs, I always seem to have enough money to handle the situation or point to point sale. so I will have from this next check from aunties estate over 900 dollars. I won't spend it before I get it. there's no worry over things and things get easier except for spending too much.

mark banks; he brings back my bicycle in one piece. yet he keeps his job and doesn't get sick again.

danny moisant; danny moisant gets to me a check of the funds today or thursday or a total thursday. he responds to me when I speak to him or communicate with him. this is where I am right now in thinking, he will say so I think I will work with what is given. so I will work with what is necessary and get what I can or not do things with what is there.

i in nnoob; an if nobody wants this unless necessary so things aren't done for it an as things are there for it. then things aren't there except what you want.

I have it; whatever it is I have or can get it with wisdom. I am good at managing money, I can attract and keep abundance in my life. I know the law of attraction, I also know how to use it. I also integrated it with my personality. I can act fast if I need to act fast.

I got it; seen as I am in an ideal point, so I think I will work this over the week or weekend. Thinking of what to do and working with others as though i in ie oh that means I am in money or idea 6 days or less from now.

breakdown; something I don't want will break down and leave the things I do want.

stuck; I am unstuck and going on, as I am moving on "big time" as though by faith being kept even if its not. there is no divorce by feel. whatever I do, I won't put too much demand on others.

iced latte; almond milk with diet mist mst soda.

bother; I am giving wait and for a period of time or not, then I am going to come out or ask again if its not too bothersome. that means you are aware and capable to do what you want and if necessary by what you can do or what is thought that will occur.

dangerous; I am not dangerous to anyone, as I am aware of this I am with the time of day to do things. So ask or be away with what you want to do. Thank you for the advice, with the right explanation. It caused me to not have to move out when my mom died and the house went default. So enjoy this day well today and be well. I feel like I am rescued and this is the end of the game, so I will let this go for now. Enjoy your day.

gut yeast; bad gut yeast disappears and its under control, as its maintained 80% good bacteria and 20% or lower bad bacteria and not causing me to eat for two. sugar loses its addiction by abd or abiding and not causing more need for sweets. substitute sugar stops causing more gut yeast to be there. this effects since the beginning of the year as though you had probiotics. this transforms sick people into healthy ones, as though a point were simply, quickly and effectively done. this is without any negative side effects or extra effort, think "not" as bad yeast bacteria is neutralized. think "yes" as you feel like doing things. this is the 7 day challenge.

bank; I made it there to the bank and back again with no trouble. so all I have to do is deposit the check.

orgone thinking:

aoai = something with interest or no worry thats something for you.

aoae; This is the idea that were in use, this is when were in usa as cool or not on a hot day.

1 comment:

  1. Mirror life reflects the life but back words. Mirror in the mirror reflects your flaws for words.

    Etc. A LOT of that, so do what I do or try or do etc.

    Beach: lay on the beach, cover your face, for think not to know is to know. Frolic placement falls the same.

    No battery needed for bell usage, this is cube usage by body area, or body feel

    Clitton, can go fux
    Dumpr, same

    Tesla is looking for help after incident, a few days later a new anal probe sent out on mission to probe anal. It looks all so reel.

    Advice: No sugar or sugar substitute, a substitute will store more by area. Eat real non glyphosate skinned fruit for sweets, drunk on water, water is wet, so drunk it. Try vodka if flavor needed, no sugar added, all necessary triglycerides got in potatoes. Two bottles in a briefcase by past life ideal.

    I will sign off with my initials now

    VC

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *