Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 19, 2016

feel orgonne

This orgonne is a variation, for feeling and processing amongst other things. Thinking that you do things, does mean that you could attempt it unless you are in control of your own body. So you think thoughts that if you want to you can feel. This means you are in control of yourself.

Thinking that I wrote this meaning intent to make better than what was thought or needed by feel. So this orgonne uses Isis the goddess to do what is necessary, with Horus as the protector of knowledge.

Things set in motion were by Charles e Goodall or Odin. That's unless you don't accept them as deities, then the god served the point or creates what is wanted if necessary.

Think; think as you can as you want or as you will, if you want to work with people you talk to the person or not bother them.

Focus; the focus is the thing, think and you are aware.

Go; go as you want to go, this is my life point that you use or you can use your own way. Then your soul is released back to you, unless it was not taken.

Though; you might notice that your life ends in horror this time. Enjoy yourself and remain at rest until you need to go.

As I do; when I think of the place I link to it, when I feel about the place I recognize the point. Where I work to create things, I am till I don't want to be there or create by imagination.

So as I eat, drink or do things, I heal by the creator. Then the point is the main point or theory, thought to work by the feel and do as I want.

Think as I am or as you are aware, you are as you are. Thinking to change you would change or have change. Otherwise there is no change.

That is unless you want change, then change will occur. However if you covet things that are not yours, then you won't get things that aren't yours or not try to get them.

So think to hold off or be nice and your treated nicely. As you feel to go. That is all for today, seeya tomorrow an ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *